Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
redbutterfly666
lol another question for you ladies about weddings
October 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

me and df now cant agree on veil length (petty i know but i wanna know what you ladies say)

he doesnt want me to have something that he has to flip,and then flip and then flip just to uncover my face so he wants me to have a shoulder length 

i want an elbow length, i think it would be pretty lol

so which length would go best with this dress? (same dress just has strings in the skirt to poof it)

Replies

• 3lilmonsters88
    October 4, 2012 at 12:40 AM
    Honestly...I'd go with a short over the eye one. I have no idea what they are called. I think it would look best but if you want to go with on or the other I'd say the longer one.
  • redbutterfly666
    October 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Honestly...I'd go with a short over the eye one. I have no idea what they are called. I think it would look best but if you want to go with on or the other I'd say the longer one.

i asked df if he liked the blushers but he said he wanted it to be some what traditional 

• MixedCooke
    October 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Yeah I would just do one of those little ones that just covers to nose level.  The dress seems to simple for a long veil that may overpower the dress itself. 

• 3lilmonsters88
    October 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM
    Ah ha I knew that's what they were called and couldn't for the life of me think of the name. Well anywho id go with the longer veil then. I don't care much for the shoulder length ones.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

i asked df if he liked the blushers but he said he wanted it to be some what traditional 

• redbutterfly666
    October 4, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Ah ha I knew that's what they were called and couldn't for the life of me think of the name. Well anywho id go with the longer veil then. I don't care much for the shoulder length ones.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

yeah the shoulder one might be a little to short and be the same length as my hair which would look funny ill see what df says when i find an elbow length one that i like

• CameronsMommy23
    October 4, 2012 at 2:30 AM
    I think shoulder length would be cute. I personally don't like the super short ones. Pick together. ;)
  • Dayna29
    by Dayna29
    October 4, 2012 at 5:05 AM

You could always put two veils together. Do the blusher for him with a headpiece and keep the other very simple. So later you can take the blusher off and still have a veil on for the night. Its all about wher you place it so it won't look bad. I would do just a blush because of your hair length unless you are having an  up do.

• nicole2884
    October 4, 2012 at 6:38 AM

honestly i dont think its need i would do a embellished ribbon in the hair 

but if you set on a veil i say  bird cage 

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    October 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM

like the short one

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    October 4, 2012 at 9:31 AM

But is your decision.