Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
redbutterfly666
lol another question for you ladies about weddings
October 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

me and df now cant agree on veil length (petty i know but i wanna know what you ladies say)

he doesnt want me to have something that he has to flip,and then flip and then flip just to uncover my face so he wants me to have a shoulder length 

i want an elbow length, i think it would be pretty lol

so which length would go best with this dress? (same dress just has strings in the skirt to poof it)

Replies

• mom_of_one_2010
    October 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM

• AlannaMaria
    October 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM
    Elbow length. Has he seen your dress?
  • redbutterfly666
    October 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Elbow length. Has he seen your dress?

yeah he has, he helped me pick it 2 years ago lol

• GodsAmiga
    October 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM

You could do a longer one that goes down your back to your waist or the floor and then have a shoulder length one that covers your face. Best of both worlds. :-) I had 3 for my wedding (two down the back with one almost as long as my train and another to my waist and then the blusher that was slightly longer than shoulder length). I got them from Davids Bridal and the most expensive one was only $35 (in case prices are an issue). :-) And the blusher was super easy for my husband to flip in one motion. :-)

• ddhb2007
    October 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    I would use a birdcage veil since I love them. However, if I had to get a longer veil, I would go with one that just flowed down my back and skip the stupid front part that has to be flipped.
  • la_bella_vita
    October 4, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Elbow length

• Momof697
    October 5, 2012 at 8:47 AM

My veil was somewhere between shoulder and elbow.  You could compromise and do it half way between both. 

• violetteseyes
    October 5, 2012 at 9:19 AM

i would have gone with an elbow length but maybe you dont have to have it over your face have it flipped already that way he doesnt have to flip it

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts