Love & Marriage

m3ks
update: Tears
by m3ks
October 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM
So my SO comes by today unannounced and I walked outside to let him no he wasn't welcome here anymore. Well he kisses the 2yr old and tells her he loves her and will come get her one day. He then starts to pick a fight with me saying the grass is greener where he is and there's no bitch there to be in his ear all the time. I told him that all i asked for was respect and to help with the bills and household chores. He responded with "who am i to be respected" ouch! I lost reality after that. The man ive loved and catered to for 5yrs, had kids n miscarriages had just said something so cruel. He said he could talk to whoever he wanted on his phone even if it were other women and on MY phone. Im just so hurt, i put on the happy face for the kids and my mom thats here but inside im crushed, feels like im dying inside

Replies

• Snapdragon88
    October 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I know it's probably hard to see right now, but it's easy for the rest of us to see. You are OBVIOUSLY much better off without a guy like that. You are now free to move forward with your live and leave him behind. I'm so sorry :( 

• ShannaBee
    October 3, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    This

Quoting meganisamom:

Cry all you need. Then pick yourself up and realize how much better off you are. I hope you took him off that phone plan and went down to court for custody and child support. Hang in there. I know it hurts.

• blackcat1o2
    October 3, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    Wow that's harsh! I agree with the other ladies though, you are much better off! Good for you kicking him out in the first place! Hold strong and show him that you don't need him and his lying cheating ass!! Things will get better. Once you get rid of him for good, you can pick up the pieces and shine like the star you were always meant to be!
  • m3ks
    by m3ks
    October 3, 2012 at 8:05 PM
    Thanks mamas, I really need your help. I have no one to talk to. Im always helping others but no one ever offers an ear back. I probably shouldn't have talked to him but my dd saw him pull up and my mom was here and i didn't want to make a scene. And im planning to cut the phone that he has off but the bill is due in a few days and he said he will pay it, after he does im cutting it off. And to the mom that said to let him get my daughter NO WAY! He's not stable and i'm questioning him mentally after all he said and did. Im very protective of my 3 girls and im a damn good mom, that's why i finally said ENOUGH. i saw it was effecting them
  • 2lilmamas
    October 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM
    Quoting meganisamom:

Cry all you need. Then pick yourself up and realize how much better off you are. I hope you took him off that phone plan and went down to court for custody and child support. Hang in there. I know it hurts.

• Fairywings1223
    October 3, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I'm sorry hun!!! I hope things get easier for you.

Love & Marriage