Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MomToovey
Position of the Week 10/1-10/6
October 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Hello lovely ladies! I hope you enjoyed the position last week, because this time, it's all about him!

I chose the position this week to coincide with the current football season. If your man isn't a football kind of guy, save this one for when his favorite sporting season does come around! Or, you could always try turning him into a football fan by trying this on him this season!

Our position to try out this week is: Game's On

In this version of fellatio, the receiving partner simply sits back while their partner performs oral from a kneeling position. Although not overly intimate with regard to other body parts, it is a great treat for the receiver...

So basically, it's just a plain ol' blow job, just done while he's watching the game. I almost didn't bring in our models for this one because it's pretty self explanatory, but then I figured it just wouldn't be a PotW post without them...so here they are:

So...what do you think? Does he deserve this treat this week? LOL!

Replies

• MomToovey
    October 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM

We're college football fans in our house, so I did this for DH on Saturday. So worth it :)

• ChrissyL90
    October 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM

My dh loves it, he got it Friday night.

• 2lilmamas
    October 1, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    Lol these dolls always make laugh.
  • Lorena
    by Lorena
    October 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM
    I hate doing this but dh loves it. Maybe if he is really nice to me I will do it.
  • i.heart.myboys
    October 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    I would have to agree with you on this!

Quoting 2lilmamas:

Lol these dolls always make laugh.
  • i.heart.myboys
    October 1, 2012 at 9:41 AM
    We weren't home this weekend because us being the hospital with my almost 2 year old but this is something that I'd have to do for him.
  • bookworm14
    October 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    Oh yeah, he loves it. We don't usually have the TV on or anything, but its a fun position to switch things up a bit :)

And yes, ya gotta have the models!!
  • MomToovey
    October 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM

LOL, maybe you should use this as incentive! Let him know you have something you want to try, but he has to deserve it! ;)

Quoting Lorena:

I hate doing this but dh loves it. Maybe if he is really nice to me I will do it.

• MrsMetalMama
    October 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Will do tonight cause the Dallas Cowboys are playing ;)

• nicole2884
    October 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM

yes

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN