Love & Marriage

MomToovey
Position of the Week 10/1-10/6
October 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Hello lovely ladies! I hope you enjoyed the position last week, because this time, it's all about him!

I chose the position this week to coincide with the current football season. If your man isn't a football kind of guy, save this one for when his favorite sporting season does come around! Or, you could always try turning him into a football fan by trying this on him this season!

Our position to try out this week is: Game's On

In this version of fellatio, the receiving partner simply sits back while their partner performs oral from a kneeling position. Although not overly intimate with regard to other body parts, it is a great treat for the receiver...

So basically, it's just a plain ol' blow job, just done while he's watching the game. I almost didn't bring in our models for this one because it's pretty self explanatory, but then I figured it just wouldn't be a PotW post without them...so here they are:

So...what do you think? Does he deserve this treat this week? LOL!

Replies

• MomToovey
    October 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM

We're college football fans in our house, so I did this for DH on Saturday. So worth it :)

• ChrissyL90
    October 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM

My dh loves it, he got it Friday night.

• 2lilmamas
    October 1, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    Lol these dolls always make laugh.
  • Lorena
    by Lorena
    October 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM
    I hate doing this but dh loves it. Maybe if he is really nice to me I will do it.
  • i.heart.myboys
    October 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    I would have to agree with you on this!

Quoting 2lilmamas:

Lol these dolls always make laugh.
  • i.heart.myboys
    October 1, 2012 at 9:41 AM
    We weren't home this weekend because us being the hospital with my almost 2 year old but this is something that I'd have to do for him.
  • bookworm14
    October 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    Oh yeah, he loves it. We don't usually have the TV on or anything, but its a fun position to switch things up a bit :)

And yes, ya gotta have the models!!
  • MomToovey
    October 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM

LOL, maybe you should use this as incentive! Let him know you have something you want to try, but he has to deserve it! ;)

Quoting Lorena:

I hate doing this but dh loves it. Maybe if he is really nice to me I will do it.

• MrsMetalMama
    October 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Will do tonight cause the Dallas Cowboys are playing ;)

• nicole2884
    October 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM

yes

Love & Marriage