Love & Marriage

MomToovey
Position of the Week 10/1-10/6
October 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Hello lovely ladies! I hope you enjoyed the position last week, because this time, it's all about him!

I chose the position this week to coincide with the current football season. If your man isn't a football kind of guy, save this one for when his favorite sporting season does come around! Or, you could always try turning him into a football fan by trying this on him this season!

Our position to try out this week is: Game's On

In this version of fellatio, the receiving partner simply sits back while their partner performs oral from a kneeling position. Although not overly intimate with regard to other body parts, it is a great treat for the receiver...

So basically, it's just a plain ol' blow job, just done while he's watching the game. I almost didn't bring in our models for this one because it's pretty self explanatory, but then I figured it just wouldn't be a PotW post without them...so here they are:

So...what do you think? Does he deserve this treat this week? LOL!

Replies

• karingT
    by karingT
    October 2, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I love your models and will try maybe he can do the same.

• CameronsMommy23
    October 4, 2012 at 2:27 AM
    It def wouldn't be PotW w/o Barbie and Ken!! Love it! Lol =)
  • Krysden
    by Krysden
    October 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

lol... he always deserves it... doesn't mean I always do it though

• yinyang6788
    October 4, 2012 at 3:43 PM

my hubby always deserves this!!!!!!!!

• gmadiane
    October 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM

nice one, always love the models, lol

• givenshl
    October 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Whoa!

• ViridianSoul
    October 6, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I love giving him BJs, but he's not into sports and finds that kind of thing childish. /shrug

So I'm pretty well happy with this particular position, and I'm sure he will be, too! ;)

• PROGENITOR
    October 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM

That's funny stuff.

Love & Marriage