Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
januarybabies
Omfg-rant
September 24, 2012 at 9:02 AM
I was up at 2 am til about 445 this morning, bc I was hungry, had to pee, just couldn't sleep usual pregnancy stuff.ok not my husbands fault, heres my problem now, I am awake yet again because his alarm went off at 530. It's now nearly 7, why haven't I gone back to sleep might you ask? Well because mr wonderful decided to snooze his alarm not once, not twice, but SIX f*ing TIMES this morning. Who the hell sets their alarm 2 hours earlier than they plan on getting up??!!

on top of that the cats decided now is the time to play, so it sounds like a bunch of elephants running thru the house, crashing into the bedroom door. >:[

Replies

• jenn75
    by jenn75
    September 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I got up at 4a, on purpose though. I've got to go work 2nd shift today. 3p-11p

• gardengirl23
    September 24, 2012 at 9:09 AM

That's not right.  

• kylersmommy
    September 24, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    Oh yuck! Sorry! I've been.awake awake since about 3:45 finally got out of bed at 5:15 but prior to waking up at 3:45 I was tossing and turning an.hour.or so before. So I feel ya!
  • disnchntdwife
    September 24, 2012 at 9:24 AM

doesn't  it just PISS you off when people ( & cats ) don't change thier lives according to your needs?? 22 years later and i'm still ticked that my hubby slept through my labor while I thought I was going to die!!! One time during a bout of depression while my Mother was terminally ill, I was grocery shopping and I found myself feeling hatred for the happy, smiling people. I would have liked to punch one of them in thier smiling face!! Ridiculous right??? I guess my point is ...those people didnt deserve my anger or resentment anymore than your husband. A big plus for you right now is you can blame it on the pregnancy hormones!! lol

Maybe you can talk to him tonight about not allowing the clock to go off so often. You may get more sleep if YOU set the clock and wake him yourself once, then go back to sleep. Tell the cat ( in a very firm tone ) NO PLAYING!!! If that works film it and start teaching it to talk too!!! Enjoy these moments that you actually have time to be annoyed, there won't be many after the baby gets here. Wishing all the best for you!!!!!

• CameronsMommy23
    September 24, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    Hugs!!
  • MamaHome
    September 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM

That's not what was happening here. Her husband was being very inconsiderate. There's a difference between expecting people to cater to you, and having common courtesy.

Quoting disnchntdwife:

doesn't  it just PISS you off when people ( & cats ) don't change thier lives according to your needs?? 22 years later and i'm still ticked that my hubby slept through my labor while I thought I was going to die!!! One time during a bout of depression while my Mother was terminally ill, I was grocery shopping and I found myself feeling hatred for the happy, smiling people. I would have liked to punch one of them in thier smiling face!! Ridiculous right??? I guess my point is ...those people didnt deserve my anger or resentment anymore than your husband. A big plus for you right now is you can blame it on the pregnancy hormones!! lol

Maybe you can talk to him tonight about not allowing the clock to go off so often. You may get more sleep if YOU set the clock and wake him yourself once, then go back to sleep. Tell the cat ( in a very firm tone ) NO PLAYING!!! If that works film it and start teaching it to talk too!!! Enjoy these moments that you actually have time to be annoyed, there won't be many after the baby gets here. Wishing all the best for you!!!!!

• Bradya
    by Bradya
    September 24, 2012 at 10:03 AM
    aww sweety kick every body out including the cats
  • Dippydoomomof2
    September 24, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    I would have yanked the alarm out of the wall! Even now if dh wants to sleep through his alarm I sit up and start messing with him, tickle his feet, smack his ass, steal the blankets and try to roll him out of bed! That crap sucks! As for the cat, I can't really suggest anything. Good luck Momma! How far along are you?
  • Amanda7409
    September 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM
    My dh used to do the same so I flipped a lid one day and it stoped :/
  • jenn75
    by jenn75
    September 24, 2012 at 10:58 AM
    How was he being inconsiderate? By setting the alarm so he could wake up or by allowing it to go off and not shutting it off fast enough?

Some people need a long time to wake up, some people don't.

Quoting MamaHome:

That's not what was happening here. Her husband was being very inconsiderate. There's a difference between expecting people to cater to you, and having common courtesy.

Quoting disnchntdwife:

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN