Love & Marriage

ShannaBee
Ever had anyone flirt with your man in front of you?
September 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Some women have balls!

My husband, brother in law,  and I were shopping and the clerk was chatting with DH and my BIL. I start putting the bags in the buggy as DH is paying. She's asking DH about weekend plans and flirting. The girl looks at me and says, "So, are you, like, their friend?"

My DH says, "No. She is my wife." The girl goes, "Oh." and stops being all nice and chatty.

Replies

• hollydaze1974
    September 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM
    No, but probably because when we're in public, we are entering arm in arm, I'm randomly kissing his cheek or he's playing with my hair....some sort of touching is going on at all times....we are sickenly sappy.
  • nicole6870
    September 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM
    Yup!

Quoting alexmommy2209:

Wow that is crazy

Quoting nicole6870:

Once wasn't in front of me but everyone found it so hilarious they had to tell me. DH was at a bank (wedding ring on) cashing a check. The teller kept batting her eyelashes and other such stuff. Before she hands him his license back she says "her name + Dh's last name that has a nice sound to it". DH grabbed his license up and said "Nicole + last name sounds much better. That's my wife's name". Lol. Creepy much!
    I get ignored on occassion in restaurants. I usually laugh.
    This is the biggest one by far and my mother is to blame. I was preggo w/dd#2 and had dd1 w/us. We went to eat DH was right there w/me helping me w/dd1. When I went to take dd1 to the bathroom DH handed her to me and kissed me on the cheek in front of the hostess stand at the door and went on out. Little bro went w/him, mom stood running her mouth. I come out and DH and I are talking outside waiting on my ridiculously slow mother. Mom comes out and calls DH over to the door. He walk over and the hostess walks out w/her friend and tries to give him her number. DH turns bright red and steps back. I hear him say, "Umm..i'm married." Wth?! My mom told the hostess her daughter was a bitch but her son in law was great and she thought he needed a new woman. I about killed all women involved that night.

• alexmommy2209
    September 7, 2012 at 1:33 AM
    I, would have been so angry

Quoting nicole6870:

Yup!

Quoting alexmommy2209:

Wow that is crazy

Quoting nicole6870:

Once wasn't in front of me but everyone found it so hilarious they had to tell me. DH was at a bank (wedding ring on) cashing a check. The teller kept batting her eyelashes and other such stuff. Before she hands him his license back she says "her name + Dh's last name that has a nice sound to it". DH grabbed his license up and said "Nicole + last name sounds much better. That's my wife's name". Lol. Creepy much!
    This is the biggest one by far and my mother is to blame. I was preggo w/dd#2 and had dd1 w/us. We went to eat DH was right there w/me helping me w/dd1. When I went to take dd1 to the bathroom DH handed her to me and kissed me on the cheek in front of the hostess stand at the door and went on out. Little bro went w/him, mom stood running her mouth. I come out and DH and I are talking outside waiting on my ridiculously slow mother. Mom comes out and calls DH over to the door. He walk over and the hostess walks out w/her friend and tries to give him her number. DH turns bright red and steps back. I hear him say, "Umm..i'm married." Wth?! My mom told the hostess her daughter was a bitch but her son in law was great and she thought he needed a new woman. I about killed all women involved that night.

• nicole6870
    September 7, 2012 at 1:37 AM
    I was. My mom came over to me laughing and trying to hug me. I backed up until I bumped the railing and warned her that if she didn't remove herself from my sight I was going to beat the hell out of her. DH was livid as well. He usually doesn't say anything to anyone but he even told her if she ever pulled something like that again she'd be gone. I was also pissed at the hostesses. Damn it's not like they hadn't seen us together all night w/my obviously pregnant belly and little one.

Quoting alexmommy2209:

Quoting nicole6870:

Yup!

Quoting alexmommy2209:

Wow that is crazy

Quoting nicole6870:

• MrsImperfect
    September 7, 2012 at 1:38 AM
    I have bitches always flirting with him right in front of me and the kids! I hate it!
  • alexmommy2209
    September 7, 2012 at 1:50 AM
    What a great mom (being sarcastic)

Quoting nicole6870:

I was. My mom came over to me laughing and trying to hug me. I backed up until I bumped the railing and warned her that if she didn't remove herself from my sight I was going to beat the hell out of her. DH was livid as well. He usually doesn't say anything to anyone but he even told her if she ever pulled something like that again she'd be gone. I was also pissed at the hostesses. Damn it's not like they hadn't seen us together all night w/my obviously pregnant belly and little one.

Quoting alexmommy2209:

Quoting nicole6870:

Yup!

Quoting alexmommy2209:

Wow that is crazy

Quoting nicole6870:

• MixedCooke
    September 7, 2012 at 1:51 AM

yeah we were going to a concert and one of the parking attendant ladies called my hubby "her little cinnamon stick!"  LOL The same night though some woman admired how I looked, so we were even that night!

• Sunshine257
    September 7, 2012 at 2:03 AM
    I have had it happen several times. It is bad lol. If it is bad in front of me I wonder how bad it is when I am not around. It bothered me when we first started dating but now I don't care.
  • nicole6870
    September 7, 2012 at 2:04 AM
    You have NO idea. She is...indescribable

Quoting alexmommy2209:

What a great mom (being sarcastic)

Quoting nicole6870:

Quoting alexmommy2209:

Quoting nicole6870:

Yup!

Quoting alexmommy2209:

Wow that is crazy

Quoting nicole6870:

• Fields456
    September 7, 2012 at 2:24 AM
    Same here it's flattering to me cause he is mine :-).

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Yeah. :). He always lets them know Im his wife. I love it when other women flirt with him. Its a turn on for me because I know that hes mine and he loves me.

Love & Marriage