Love & Marriage

Luveasy
nervous about a threesome!
by Luveasy
March 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Hi there ladies, my hubby and I are going to have a threesome with another female this weekend, he wants me to relax and have fun and just enjoy myself. We are going to go out and have a few drinks to loosen up and ease the nerves! I just am a little uneasy about this,I mean we have had threesomes before so I have had experience in it before, plus the girl is bisexual as well. So I just would like some encouragement to go through with this, I have been with him for 9 yrs and married for 6. Be nice please, helpful thanks

shrugging

Replies

• syndi698
    March 26, 2012 at 3:57 PM
    All I can say is, Go gurl! I haven't tried this, I'm too greedy to share! lol Have fun, that's the bottom line! :)
  • MommySwiggles
    March 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I could never.  Good luck.  I think.

• tnt1014
    by tnt1014
    March 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM

sorry no advice from me, I am much too jealous to share my hubby with anyone lol.

Good Luck?

• Donna.June
    March 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    Good luck. I'm too chicken to try.
  • 2bkayleesmommy
    March 26, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    Lol.. Send me the details! I'm too greedy! (Ur bi? And have had 3somes before w/non bi women?) Join the lez bi and bi curious group!
  • MamaHome
    March 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM

JEALOUS! lol

No advice, just jealous. :)

• ChickenTheChina
    March 26, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I think you're on the right track with having some drinks first to loosen up. I've never done this and probably never would-- only because I'm too greedy, not because I frown upon it.

• CAgirlMNboy
    March 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM
    Have fun and enjoy! I wouldn't mind having a threesome with DH and another woman but it will take time to actually find someone ha ha
  • snoggletog
    March 26, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Hey there,

Just curious as to why you are feeling uneasy about this time???

If you are feeling uneasy then you should postpone until you are both feeling comfortable or change to someone else that makes you feel comfortable with your DH.

• MommyLehr
    March 26, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    Good luck. DH and I are looking for someone to have a threesome with... How did you meet her? How did you ask her to have a threesome? Lol

Love & Marriage