Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MrsBarr11
v-day
February 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

what do u get a men for vday i wanna get my husband something but idk what this is my first vday with something and with my husband and i only see him in the morning i wanna make it specail for him even thought he might not for me he hasnt really said anything about it and everything i say it to him he talks about something else help ladies

Replies

• Prayin4Serenity
    February 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    How about breakfast in bed served in something sexy??
  • Serenity7
    February 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I got my husband a few things

• OliviaW.
    February 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I never get him anything but sex.

• Katigan
    by Katigan
    February 5, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I plan to get my husband something that he enjoys. Men don't seem to have the same emotions as woman do at valentine's day when it comes to flowers, teddy bears and chocolate, but everyone likes to get a gift. :) I usually go for something that he enjoys. It doesn't have to be something sentimental. It's the thought that counts and so I go for something like a new video game, something for his computer or car, etc. These make him happy, let him know that I care about what interests him and make him feel loved on Valentine's day. :)

• Mrs.Foley
    February 5, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    My dh has spent $550 (just this week) on car audio stuff and he isn't done yet, so that's his gift. He's probably spent about $3000 on car audio in 2 years so he doesn't get other presents lol.
  • Seagodess
    February 5, 2012 at 3:10 PM

We dont get each other gifts for v-day. Well he does usually get me flowers and candy, but I dont expect it. Just sex. We arent really big on v-day.

• MrsBarr11
    February 5, 2012 at 3:15 PM

he dose love his video games and i think theres anew computer game out idk thought they been saying it was coming out forever and it hasnt and hes already spent 2,000 on his truck lol i was thinking magic cards hes kind of a nerd lol and  hes been wanting some new cards i keep telling him no lol those were good ideas thanks :)

Quoting Katigan:

I plan to get my husband something that he enjoys. Men don't seem to have the same emotions as woman do at valentine's day when it comes to flowers, teddy bears and chocolate, but everyone likes to get a gift. :) I usually go for something that he enjoys. It doesn't have to be something sentimental. It's the thought that counts and so I go for something like a new video game, something for his computer or car, etc. These make him happy, let him know that I care about what interests him and make him feel loved on Valentine's day. :)

• elisa330
    February 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM

we really dont celebrate valentine day i dont need one daY  to be showered with gifts or flowers or chocolate, he brings flowers to me just out of the blue to show me he cares and if i need something he is the first to go get it for me and im the same with him, we show are love towards each other everyday in little ways, its not perfect all the time but its good for us right now.....But i agree do breakfeast for him or take him lunch to work make him a card sharing your love to him decorate your bed with hearts that says something different on each of them and if he wants a game then get it for him!!!!!

• Katigan
    by Katigan
    February 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM

My husband loves his video games too. ;) Ah, well it sounds like his truck is taken care of. :O I think magic cards is a great idea. :) I am sure he would appreciate it and it's the guessture that counts!

Quoting MrsBarr11:

he dose love his video games and i think theres anew computer game out idk thought they been saying it was coming out forever and it hasnt and hes already spent 2,000 on his truck lol i was thinking magic cards hes kind of a nerd lol and  hes been wanting some new cards i keep telling him no lol those were good ideas thanks :)

Quoting Katigan:

• MrsBarr11
    February 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    i wish it was lol hes building one and it close to be done lol but defintly thinking magic cards :)

Quoting Katigan:

My husband loves his video games too. ;) Ah, well it sounds like his truck is taken care of. :O I think magic cards is a great idea. :) I am sure he would appreciate it and it's the guessture that counts!

Quoting MrsBarr11:

Quoting Katigan:

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts