Love & Marriage

Cafe Steph
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....
February 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• johana21
    October 7, 2012 at 9:11 PM
    Hi my name is Johana I'm 25 I have two kids a daughter who is 6 and a son who is about to turn 2 next month..I've been married almost 7years to Robert.
  • MrsCutright526
    October 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    Hi my name is Nicole. Im recently married to my long time friend from High School. I have two beautiful children (previous marriage). My life is finally complete although we want to add to our family! I joined this site to meet new friends, relate with other moms and just enjoy quality time!
  • cassiandlee143
    October 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I'm Cassi, im 21 new mommy to a 4 month old princess :) and im always looking for new people to talk to about anythingg.

• myboysx2
    October 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hi I'm Laura... I am married to Chris... We just got married 2 months ago, BUT we have been been together 2 years.  I have 2 boys, Tyler's 8, Preston's 6 and Chris has 2 Girls.  Kalynda's 14 and Abigail's 9... We have crazy busy weekends thats for sure!   I look forward to "meeting you all. 

• MamaeSales
    October 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

My name is Anik and I have 2 boys and I have been married for 7 years. Happy to join this group. 

• motherof3b3g
    October 9, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know a little about myself. I am 30 yrs old and have been married 2 times, still working on the second. My marriage is far from good and some or most of the time I do not want to be in it. I wanted to be part of this group to have support from others who are in a marriage to someone they really love, but cannot stand because of change.

• jessica686
    October 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hello I am Jessica... I had a son but he passed away 4 days after he was born due to the doctors waiting too long to do a surgery and then during surgery the slipped and severed his liver.. I am married and I stay at home and babysit.

• JaeJuJusmommy
    October 10, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Hello! Im Courtney....I have been married since June 20....he is amazing, but like every man can totally drive me nuts! Hoping to find some other wives to chat with....I am a stay at home mom of two....and a stepson!

• khailan24
    October 10, 2012 at 2:59 PM

hello everyone my name is shonni , im 23 years old . im a mother of a 10 month old beautiful baby boy name zavion . im happily married ,  been married for a year an 6 months . im a SAHW . i spend all my time wit my husband an son . im easy to get along wit , fun , funny , loving . i love to cook i have dinner parties twice a month at my house .im looking forward to meeting new ppl  looking for some friends who i share somethings in common wit . everyone have a great day :)

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Love & Marriage