Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....
February 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• johana21
    October 7, 2012 at 9:11 PM
    Hi my name is Johana I'm 25 I have two kids a daughter who is 6 and a son who is about to turn 2 next month..I've been married almost 7years to Robert.
  • MrsCutright526
    October 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    Hi my name is Nicole. Im recently married to my long time friend from High School. I have two beautiful children (previous marriage). My life is finally complete although we want to add to our family! I joined this site to meet new friends, relate with other moms and just enjoy quality time!
  • cassiandlee143
    October 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I'm Cassi, im 21 new mommy to a 4 month old princess :) and im always looking for new people to talk to about anythingg.

• myboysx2
    October 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hi I'm Laura... I am married to Chris... We just got married 2 months ago, BUT we have been been together 2 years.  I have 2 boys, Tyler's 8, Preston's 6 and Chris has 2 Girls.  Kalynda's 14 and Abigail's 9... We have crazy busy weekends thats for sure!   I look forward to "meeting you all. 

• MamaeSales
    October 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

My name is Anik and I have 2 boys and I have been married for 7 years. Happy to join this group. 

• motherof3b3g
    October 9, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know a little about myself. I am 30 yrs old and have been married 2 times, still working on the second. My marriage is far from good and some or most of the time I do not want to be in it. I wanted to be part of this group to have support from others who are in a marriage to someone they really love, but cannot stand because of change.

• jessica686
    October 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hello I am Jessica... I had a son but he passed away 4 days after he was born due to the doctors waiting too long to do a surgery and then during surgery the slipped and severed his liver.. I am married and I stay at home and babysit.

• JaeJuJusmommy
    October 10, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Hello! Im Courtney....I have been married since June 20....he is amazing, but like every man can totally drive me nuts! Hoping to find some other wives to chat with....I am a stay at home mom of two....and a stepson!

• khailan24
    October 10, 2012 at 2:59 PM

hello everyone my name is shonni , im 23 years old . im a mother of a 10 month old beautiful baby boy name zavion . im happily married ,  been married for a year an 6 months . im a SAHW . i spend all my time wit my husband an son . im easy to get along wit , fun , funny , loving . i love to cook i have dinner parties twice a month at my house .im looking forward to meeting new ppl  looking for some friends who i share somethings in common wit . everyone have a great day :)

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN