Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
gina6239
It's not my fault :(
October 17, 2011 at 4:01 PM

After about 8 months of searching for a better job, my husband finally got a sales job. He stood to make at least double what he is making in retail now. Today, they called him and said they changed their minds and "decided to go with someone else". I am shocked and heartbroken. We are barely making ends meet and we live with my grandma. He has no college degree. He has tested for every apprenticeship around and not done well enough to get into the programs. I just don't know what to do anymore. He failed ONE class and that is all he would need for an associate's degree. It has been almost 3 years and he still refuses to just retake the damn class. 

To make matters worse, I just asked him if he thought he was getting a bad reference form his current job or something and he totally went off on me. Then I was texting my aunt and he asked who it was. I told him none of his business because I was hurt by what he had just done and he went off on me again. I have been nothing but supportive and patient all this time and that is the thanks I get! 

I don't know what to do anymore. We can not go on living the way we are. I already work part-time and go to school and take care of the house and our daughter. I am doing everything and I feel like he is doing nothing. 

Any suggestions on how to deal with his outburst or even better, what kind of work he can find that pays well but requires minimal training/education? 

Replies

• AlannaMaria
    October 17, 2011 at 4:27 PM
    He could wait tables or bartend.. I use to do both a couple years ago and if you work at the right place you can make up to 300 in a night. If he's in sales then he would probably be good with customers. It's quick cash and the money can be good. Good luck and try to stay positive!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts