Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Momknowsright
Just need to let it out...
October 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM
So I have been married for 12 yrs since I was 18 yrs old. I was my husbands first an he has been my only one. I suddenly dont want to be with him we have to kids together and list a daughter 5yrs ago. I dobt know what I feel for him anymore cause we have been throught so much. I dont want to feel like thid but I cant help it. I told him I want him to leave but he sayd he is not leaving but I am fed up iam bored of this marriage and we have done everything. Any suggestions.

Replies

• Momknowsright
    October 16, 2011 at 7:13 PM
    Sorry for the mispelling I have a toych screen phone and is crazy lol..
  • GotSomeKids
    October 16, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Well, what have you done already?

• Momknowsright
    October 16, 2011 at 7:20 PM
    I have gone to therapy' tried to tried to spice up the marriage and talked it out with him more times than I could think of; I am just fed up.
  • Liliana3
    October 16, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Is it possible to go somewhere together, just the two of you, to talk and reconnect?

• GotSomeKids
    October 16, 2011 at 7:38 PM

What is his response?

• Momknowsright
    October 16, 2011 at 7:45 PM
    He says he is going to change that he is going to help me out more and pay more attention to me and the kids and that he doesnt want to leave his house. We have gone on vacations together and we are perfect while we are away is when we get back to reality
  • AlannaMaria
    October 16, 2011 at 8:12 PM
    I have no advice. I hope you make the right decision..
  • 3Tsmommy
    October 16, 2011 at 8:13 PM

I have been where you were 7 mths ago, although my marriage was for 20 years.  Have you thought about what it is that makes you not want to be with him any more?  My marriage was a lot of things, I had had enough an left! I found a younger man that made me so happy an everything I wanted.  We had problems an now I"m back living with my husband wishing I never came back!!  Before you leave make sure it is truly what you want, make sure the reasoning is good enough an something that can't be fixed. If its not fixable then you do need to do what makes you happy!!  You only live once!

• mamajuggy
    October 16, 2011 at 9:51 PM

What if you guys just started dating again? Maybe if he left and you guys started off from the beginning the spark would come back and you both would rekindle the love you once had. Sometimes starting over and taking a few steps back can help. Just a thought. I hope you figure it out.

• MomToovey
    October 16, 2011 at 11:21 PM

I'm afraid I have nothing to add. I'm so sorry. I wish the 2 of you the best of luck

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts