Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MamaTabb
a little extreme?
January 7, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Christopher and I have been married for 2 years come May, but have been together since I was 15..so almost 6 years :) well about 6 months into our marriage I caught him in what he called "a verbal & visual" affair. He was sending pictures to girls back home(we are military & live 1000 miles away from home), and receiving them back..and it was hard because he didn't start this until after I miscarried. We split for about a month, I went back home and awaited the divorce papers I knew he had. Instead he appologized and I came back. Its taken me a long time to forgive him and give him an ounce of trust.
He knows I don't trust him, but we've been together since high school so we've tried to just live in the now, and not be angry.
Well this week I have caught him, once again in a verbal and visual affair. To me this is cheating, BIG TIME. Especially since this is what he has done in the past. I knew he had been talking to a girl from home, but things were so good between us that I figured she was just a friend...well I saw the messages (which he had over 200)..and confronted him. He somehow turned it into my fault and said it was about time I take up for myself...that's all he wanted...I don't understand that but its not even bout me...its about our 5 month old daughter.
We had a conversation and I told him that he didn't have any real friends, friends would respect the fact that he is married with a family. Friends who were true friends would not only talk to him when they broke up with their so's. Friends would have been here for you when you joined the military and had to move away...instead all of his friends ditched him and only talked to him when they needed some form of "booty".
Well I knew the girl still texted him after I had asked him to tell her to stop and for him to just ignore her..so I went onto our onnline account for our phones and blocked her number. From what vzw online says, he won't be able to call or text her and vice versa. He doesn't know and I don't care if. He eventually finds out...

Do you think I went overboard by blocking her? Would you block the others who do the same thing? Or would that make it obvious that I blocked them?

Replies

• MagadoodlesMom
    January 7, 2011 at 12:58 PM

I would have done the same thing ... maybe even more...lol.. definitely would have blocked them all .. haaha... way to go!  ... I hope things work out ... sounds like you both could use some counseling services...

• MamaTabb
    January 7, 2011 at 1:00 PM
    I felt like leaving this out when I posted because I didn't want to call her out more.. but she has a son by a man who is married and has 3 kids from his marriage.
    She also chase after Christopher's cousin's new husband, but only after they (his cousin & her husband) got married.
    I was told yesterday by his cousin (after I messaged her and told her to f off, she was nothing but a homewrecker), that she isn't prepared for the wives sticking up for their marriages because she actually lived with her baby daddy & his family for a long time after she got pregnant & they wife was nice to her!

Nowhere I'm hell would I allow that!

Quoting LADYBUGZ909:

I think you did the right thing, you do whatever it takes to save your relationship if he is upset too bad. If he finds another way to communicate with her then honestly I would just let him go. This girl needs to get her ass kicked for messaging him knowing damn well that he is married. Don't feel bad I for blocking her out, I would have done the same thing.

Wendy

• MamaTabb
    January 7, 2011 at 1:01 PM
    We have been advised to do counseling, but he doesn't take it seriously.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN