Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MissLizzabutt
I am gonna TRY!
January 7, 2011 at 1:54 AM

I am going to try and make an effort to get up every morning and get dressed (hair done and makeup) so that my hubby has something pretty to look at everyday. I think he deserves it and I think I could use the confident booster!!! I can't very well dress up b/c NONE of my pants fit me but I can at least do my hair and makeup!!! HUH we will see if it helps my self esteem or confidence!!! :)) WISH ME LUCK!!!!

Replies

• ShannaBee
    January 7, 2011 at 1:59 AM
    Good luck! I do the same thing but DH says I don't need to because I'm pretty without the makeup.
  • MissLizzabutt
    January 7, 2011 at 2:30 AM

THANK YOU!! He says the same thing but I still don't feel it so maybe this will help me feel better!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Good luck! I do the same thing but DH says I don't need to because I'm pretty without the makeup.

• mel822
    by mel822
    January 7, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Good luck! I do that some days when I need a pick me up.I think everybody feels better when they look their best!

• SnowboardMama4
    January 7, 2011 at 9:43 AM

GL!! I would do that except when I DO dress up and ask hubby if I look nice he says Babe you ALWAYS look beautiful! So I figured what's the point in doing that everyday then?? LOL

that being said, it does feel nice to get dressed up and pretty :)

• funwit5
    by funwit5
    January 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM
    Thumbs up! Get it girl!
  • MissLizzabutt
    January 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM
    :)) yeah hubby does the same thing so I guess I'm doin it for me really hehe

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN