Love & Marriage

MissLizzabutt
I am gonna TRY!
January 7, 2011 at 1:54 AM

I am going to try and make an effort to get up every morning and get dressed (hair done and makeup) so that my hubby has something pretty to look at everyday. I think he deserves it and I think I could use the confident booster!!! I can't very well dress up b/c NONE of my pants fit me but I can at least do my hair and makeup!!! HUH we will see if it helps my self esteem or confidence!!! :)) WISH ME LUCK!!!!

Replies

• ShannaBee
    January 7, 2011 at 1:59 AM
    Good luck! I do the same thing but DH says I don't need to because I'm pretty without the makeup.
  • MissLizzabutt
    January 7, 2011 at 2:30 AM

THANK YOU!! He says the same thing but I still don't feel it so maybe this will help me feel better!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Good luck! I do the same thing but DH says I don't need to because I'm pretty without the makeup.

• mel822
    by mel822
    January 7, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Good luck! I do that some days when I need a pick me up.I think everybody feels better when they look their best!

• SnowboardMama4
    January 7, 2011 at 9:43 AM

GL!! I would do that except when I DO dress up and ask hubby if I look nice he says Babe you ALWAYS look beautiful! So I figured what's the point in doing that everyday then?? LOL

that being said, it does feel nice to get dressed up and pretty :)

• funwit5
    by funwit5
    January 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM
    Thumbs up! Get it girl!
  • MissLizzabutt
    January 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM
    :)) yeah hubby does the same thing so I guess I'm doin it for me really hehe

Love & Marriage