Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MadysonsMama
HI Everyone!!!
December 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Erica and I am 28 years old. I am engaged to be married and I have a 4 yo dd. I currently reside in Florida but was born and raised in Rhode Island.  Now please tell me...there are going to be ups and downs before and during marriage right? It will not always be flowers and daisies right? I mean my man can do some silly things but nothing too bad. Who does not get aggrivated by their Dh?? 

Replies

• Medimom328
    December 27, 2010 at 12:32 AM
    The hardest thing for me and my husband, as strange as it sounds, was learning how to fight. It took us about a year and a half. When we'd argue he'd want to leave to "cool down" but all that would do is piss me off further and when he got back it'd be on again. We finally figured it out. He doesn't try to leave and I give him some space. We also never ever go to bed mad at each other. But truthfully now we hardly ever fight.
  • LovelyMother88
    December 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Hi Erica! My name is Britney. LOL yes..there are ALWAYS ups and downs, and your Dh is ALWAYS going to irritate you about something. But it is totally normal. No marriage is perfect. My husband and I are completely in love with each other and we still drive each other nuts every now and then...ok ok...all the time, lol.

Just make sure your downs are something you can deal with before you get married, and you should be just fine.

• MadysonsMama
    December 27, 2010 at 7:38 AM

bump

• ReaderVictoria
    December 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Hi Erica!  I'm Vicki and I've been married for 27 years.  We've had our ups and downs but I said "til death do us part" and I meant it!  The toughest battles we've had to overcome were his alcoholism and infidelity.  Both are behind us now but boy! we had some royal battles over them.

Congratulations on you upcoming marriage.  May you both remain in love and committed to each other for the rest of your lives.

• MadysonsMama
    December 27, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Wow ladies....thank you for your ongoing support! I mean some of the stuff I have gone through is very petty( white lies) that kind of thing...any others want to put some in put in??

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts