Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
ShannaBee
His most disgusting habit
December 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM

What does he do that just churns your stomach? What do you consider is most disgusting habit?

Replies

• ShannaBee
    December 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM

DH takes my fingernail clippers, pulls out the file and digs the wax from his ears with it. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. And he takes his pocketknife and "shaves" the callouses on his feet.

• Mrs.B_2010
    December 1, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Dipping.. I "used to smoke" lol. Still do.. but not nearly like I did.. I went from a pack a day to like 1 a week... Maybe.. If I get around someone I can bum off of. But he always say he'll quit if I tell him to.. But I'm not gonna make him do anything if he doesn't want to.. He's 25 for pete's sake! 

• LovelyMother88
    December 1, 2010 at 3:42 PM

He uses my expensive tweezers to dig the ingrown hairs out of his legs...yuck!!! And after he takes his shoes off he takes the lint from inbetween his toes, rolls it up into a ball, and then throws in on the floor. UUUUUGGGHHHHH and we have hardwood floors so you can actually SEE it. *sigh* men

• kjbugsmom1517
    December 1, 2010 at 3:45 PM
    My husband got ahold of my ped egg. I had to buy a new one cuz that was super ewwwwww. I can't really think of a habit tho lol.. Cept when he clips his toenails he chews on one or 2.
  • Ladybug8412
    December 1, 2010 at 3:47 PM

His dipping and leaving spit bottles everywhere!

• LatashaNicole
    December 1, 2010 at 3:53 PM

umm my s/o tops everybody he nasty trust me lol I'm 2 embrassed 2 even say what he does.

• kjbugsmom1517
    December 1, 2010 at 3:58 PM
    My husband chews on stuff.. I thought of it after I posted earlier lol. He chews on pens, pen caps, guitar picks, pop can tabs.. Anything he can fit he chews on its gross.
  • jenbscott
    December 1, 2010 at 4:15 PM

eeww ya dh does the same thing too with the earwax. Basically anything pointy, he'll use it to dig in his ear.

And he always bites his nails off...his toenails yuck

• TurboMom81
    December 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM

My husband puts dirty plates loaded with food in the sink. I will be going to do dishes and there will be chunks of bread floating in the water!

• AlL_eYeS_oN_mE
    December 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM

he picks his face, you know pops pimples or just squeezes whatever he can get out of his pores then ever so nicely wipes whatever comes out on the bathroom mirrors edge. so i see the collection and get to clean it off. ughh gross 

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts