Love & Marriage

TurboMom81
When did you know...
November 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM

That your SO was the one you were going to marry?   

I knew Steve was the man for me about 2 months into our relationship, when he told me our names match.  I asked him what he meant and he "Amy Gehris, has a nice ring to it."  

Oh how right he was! 

Replies

• TurboMom81
    November 29, 2010 at 2:06 PM

That's pretty awesome!

you just reminded me of this woman my husband and I met at the bar where we decided to become official.

She told us we were such a cute couple and were going to have a long and happy life together.  I didn't give it much thought at the time, but WOW.  She was right on the money.

Quoting jrsmom333:

On our first date. Our waitress even looked at us and told us we were gonna get married. Hubby said he knew back in highschool.

• TurboMom81
    November 29, 2010 at 2:10 PM

happy

Quoting ShannaBee:

The moment I saw him I fell in love.

• jazi1105
    November 30, 2010 at 7:19 PM

idk exactly when, but i know it wasn't very long after being together lol

• Mom2Kyle03
    November 30, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I call him my one night stand who never left...lol. We met in a bar and I was in a crazy phase  after my divorce and was just out dating after a couple of failed realationships. I had given up on love. I was actaully talking to someone  else and saw him and fell instatntly in love. He came home with me that night and I called him the next day to come over and hang out and he never left...lol. About two months in, I knew he was THE ONE =)

• JenGemini
    December 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM

I knew when he took me on my first REAL date.  I had an ex and we never really did anything but make out or have sex.  He would never take me out anywhere or when I invited him places there was always a lame excuse.  My now husband was a gentleman.  I had told him I had never really been on a date and he made it a point of taking me out on my first real date lol.  We've been together 7 in a half yrs.

• Mommy2Nicholas8
    December 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM
    When he started picking out baby names.

Love & Marriage