Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Cafe Becky
How did you meet your SO?
October 11, 2010 at 3:55 PM

How did you meet your husband or significant other? Share your story here!

Replies

• mistygreen387
    January 25, 2012 at 6:56 PM

We meant on a sunny day in august of 2004 he was playing magic and I was watching him beat our mutual friend.

• mays1028
    January 26, 2012 at 6:39 PM

He came to the airport with my best friend to help me with my luggage, we hung out with him and friends that evening and a couple days later I got a text asking me on a date, I spent the summer on and off down in southern cali and then he ended up moving 500 miles to be close to me and the rest is history :) 

• Mrs.Williams13
    January 26, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Him and I were both getting out of relationships, and were just looking for a booty call in all honestly.  We had a mutual friend and she showed each of us the others Myspace, and the day before my 21st bday (January of 2009), she gave me his number and I called him which is something I would NEVER do.  We hung out that night for a couple hours, and he was the first to wish me a happy birthday.  Brought me home, shared a kiss.  I went to California a couple days later, and when I got back, he moved in with me.  We are getting married in July this year.  :)

• Cassandra1984
    January 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Well I was with my best friend, she had already been going out with this guy and we went over to one of her boyfriend's friend's sister's house. We stayed there for a little while and at that point I was pregnant with my oldest and I was single since my boyfriend had dumped me earlier in the pregnancy. Well I was talking to the girl's brother who was there and he said oh wow your pretty f****** hot and I was like thanks. And he goes your pregnant and single? What's wrong with the guy that knocked you up and dumped you that's pretty low. I said I know it and told him that I was kind of sad being pregnant and not having any man in my life. After that he said well I like you already and so I gave him my phone number and told him to call me sometime, so he called me the next day and we talked for 3 hours on the phone and he asked me if I wanted to get something to eat with him and I said sure, he took me out and after that took me back home. The next day he called me up and asked me if I would like to be his girlfriend and I said yes that would be awesome so at that point we started going out. I had my daughter and he adopted her right away, then we had our son 13 months after my daughter was born, well our daughter now :). We have two more younger kids and are extremely happy together.

• Babyk147
    January 28, 2012 at 9:32 AM

BUMP!

• mommydolls
    January 29, 2012 at 4:51 AM

Hi, New member here :)

I met my husband at the airport. I was working for the airline and he was working for the tsa. I was just fixing my make up at the gate  i was working at and he stared at me got me thinking I thought somethng wrong with my face. later that day he came and approach me and asked me out for dinner. we exchanged # and went out a week later. He didnt tell me he loves me until 5 months later and 7 month after that he asked me to marry him.  Now we been maried 5 yrs and together for 6 and have 2 beautiful daughters :)

• rnmom4lif
    January 29, 2012 at 5:22 AM

at a party in a graveyard! lol funny story actually. we had both been out with other people earlier in the evening and had dates that had gone bad. i got a call from my friend joyce who said her and her bf were having a big party up at thier house- which is also situated in a graveyard-. so i went up there to hang out and it turned out same thing had happened to me DH. joyces bf is good freinds with my DH and so he had called himi to come to the party as well. the night i met my DH i wasnt even really interested, i thought he was cute but he had been drinking and was a real duche! the first thing he said to me was "damn you got nice tits, wanna go behind one of thoose gravestones and f*ck?" i was like wtf? um no! well the next day aparently he felt raelly bad about some of the things he had said to me- nothing really mean, but ignorant comeons trying to get in my pants. and he really wanted to hang out with me again. my friend joyce called me and asked if she could give him my number and i was like "no way, that guy was a creep!" and she said she had known him a long time (turned out it had only been 3 days_) but she tried to tell me that he was a real sweetheart and he wasnt really like that, hed had a rough night and drank too much. whatever.but i stil wasnt interested. well about a week later she invited me to come hang out again at her bfs house. i came over and my DH was there. apparently he had been driving her crazy all week to try and get in touch with me. well i was really hesitant to even talk to him but he did apoligize and he was real sweet so i decided it wouldnt hurt just to talk to him and we ended up talking all night long and for the next 2 weeks were inseperable. we really hit it off and he really was such a sweetheart!

• MoonShadow3
    January 29, 2012 at 7:26 AM

My Dh and I met sophomore year in high school. our mutual friend introduced us and I was attracted immediately. we didn't start dating after that but we did have run-ins while in high school. we was in my class or we'd see each other at lunches. well, junior year, second semester, we both had the same lunch together and he walked up to me one day and handed me a note. I said "is this for me?" and he smiled and said "who else?" lol well that was the start of our relationship. he took me on a date and that night he asked me to be his girlfriend :] we're celebrating that night in 3 days :D 

• PatrickJrsMommy
    January 29, 2012 at 7:28 AM
    Middle school was the first time we were really friends.
  • mommaFruFru
    January 29, 2012 at 1:45 PM

we met on aol. then rtalked for a week or so and then went on our first date...

itss be seven years on feb 10th :)  and three amazing boys later

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts