melliburger
Throne of Their Own?
May 8 at 11:16 PM

Do your kiddos have their own chairs or furniture they use?

For example, my son has his own little cars themed couch he loves, and the grandparents got him a little mickey table with two chairs he likes using in the loft. It's cute to see him in his own furniture :)

Replies

• cassie241986
    May 8 at 11:19 PM
    Dd has Minnie mouse couch, a little picnic table, a princess chair, a rocking chair with her name on it and princess table with an umbrella and chairs. She loves her own furniture.
  • SCL_HF
    by SCL_HF
    May 8 at 11:28 PM

He has his own little blue chair and rocking chair inside, and a little chair with an umbrella attached outside. :)

• christina122952
    May 9 at 12:39 AM
    Not yet too young
  • Alexsi1
    by Alexsi1
    May 9 at 7:53 AM
    He has a small chair he uses inside and a couple of small chairs outside.
  • jenniferlee_12
    May 9 at 10:36 AM

They have outside chairs...well my daughter doesn't yet. Also we have a little wood table with two chairs.

• KylesMom409
    May 9 at 11:48 AM
    DS used to have a Cars themed couch too. :)
  • KelliansMom
    He has an ikea kids table that he used to eat meals at as a toddler and now it's his Lego table.
  • cabrandy03
    May 9 at 1:19 PM
    Yep. She has a table with four chairs and she has her own princess lawn chair.
  • LoveMyBug2013
    May 9 at 2:04 PM

My mom is going to give us my old table and chairs...but we haven't been to her house in ages so we haven't gotten it yet

• blapier
    by blapier
    May 9 at 3:50 PM
    Yep she has a little table and chairs inside and she has a kiss picnic table outside
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts