melliburger
Throne of Their Own?
May 8 at 11:16 PM

Do your kiddos have their own chairs or furniture they use?

For example, my son has his own little cars themed couch he loves, and the grandparents got him a little mickey table with two chairs he likes using in the loft. It's cute to see him in his own furniture :)

Replies

• cassie241986
    May 8 at 11:19 PM
    Dd has Minnie mouse couch, a little picnic table, a princess chair, a rocking chair with her name on it and princess table with an umbrella and chairs. She loves her own furniture.
  • SCL_HF
    by SCL_HF
    May 8 at 11:28 PM

He has his own little blue chair and rocking chair inside, and a little chair with an umbrella attached outside. :)

• christina122952
    May 9 at 12:39 AM
    Not yet too young
  • Alexsi1
    by Alexsi1
    May 9 at 7:53 AM
    He has a small chair he uses inside and a couple of small chairs outside.
  • jenniferlee_12
    May 9 at 10:36 AM

They have outside chairs...well my daughter doesn't yet. Also we have a little wood table with two chairs.

• KylesMom409
    May 9 at 11:48 AM
    DS used to have a Cars themed couch too. :)
  • KelliansMom
    He has an ikea kids table that he used to eat meals at as a toddler and now it's his Lego table.
  • cabrandy03
    May 9 at 1:19 PM
    Yep. She has a table with four chairs and she has her own princess lawn chair.
  • LoveMyBug2013
    May 9 at 2:04 PM

My mom is going to give us my old table and chairs...but we haven't been to her house in ages so we haven't gotten it yet

• blapier
    by blapier
    May 9 at 3:50 PM
    Yep she has a little table and chairs inside and she has a kiss picnic table outside
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN