MomToovey
Baby Registry
January 26, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Did you/will you register for baby items? If so, where?

Replies

• MomToovey
    January 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM

We registered at Babies R Us. For us, it was less about letting people know what to get us, and more about needing that checklist to know what we needed for baby!

• Ludvik_Smith
    January 26, 2013 at 6:56 PM
    We registered at target. It was fun.
  • cabrandy03
    January 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I didn't register for anything other then cloth diapers and I registered for those at diapers.com.  No one bought a single thing off my registry though.

• christineT79
    January 26, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I registered for little things at Babies R Us & all the big things at Walmart. It killed me to see that the items at Walmart were half the price of the things at Babies R Us & they were even the same brands! I didnt feel comfortable asking people to buy me expensive things like a 300.00 stroller. I honestly hate Babies R Us & I never shop there. Their prices are obsurd. (sorry that's just my little rant)

• MomToovey
    January 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Aww, that's lame!

Quoting cabrandy03:

I didn't register for anything other then cloth diapers and I registered for those at diapers.com.  No one bought a single thing off my registry though.

• battypatty79
    January 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Have you tried BabyList? It is an online baby registry that works like Pinterest. You can add any item from any store to one baby registry. That makes it pretty fun!

• import1a92
    January 29, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    I registered at Target, Buy Buy Baby, BabiesRus, Walmart and Amazon.
  • tcolvert
    January 30, 2013 at 10:16 AM

BabyList! You can register for ANY item at ANY store all in one registry. Plus it works like Pinterest so it a lot of fun! http://babyli.st

• emilyelephant
    January 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I registered at babies r us and walmart.com. No one got us anything we registered for, but looking back I'm glad because a lot of the stuff was stupid and I wouldn't have ended up using it.  People just got clothes, blankets, and diapers.

• MomToovey
    January 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I hadn't heard of it before, but my friend used something similar for her wedding registry last year. It was pretty neat to see EVERYTHING they registered for on one list :)

Quoting battypatty79:

Have you tried BabyList? It is an online baby registry that works like Pinterest. You can add any item from any store to one baby registry. That makes it pretty fun!