FirstTimeMoms
Welcome to Baby's Firsts!
May 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Welcome to our group! We're a friendly group of girls that are eager to support and encourage you through your journey, and we'd love to get to know you!

If you'd like your first name to appear whenever you make posts or replies within the group, let us know here.

Be sure to check out the first 2 replies to this post as well. There is some more handy information, such as decoding all those crazy abbreviations (reply #1), and a list of videos that will guide you from the last stages of pregnancy through the first few weeks at home with baby (reply #2).

If teething is driving you crazy, you might find this post helpful! Our group recently had Dr. Gelman, a highly sought-after pediatric dentist in New York, come in and answer some of our burning questions. See if your questions are answered!

And finally, meet the girls who are running the group to keep it a safe & happy environment for all:

MomToovey - Owner
Hi, I'm Marianne and I'm a 30 year old SAHM to my daughter April, who turned 5 in February. We live in Central Florida with my husband of 6 years and he works at Disney World! We do spend a lot of our free time together in the Disney parks, but as long as the 3 of us are together, I'm happy!

KelliansMom - Head Admin
HI! My name is Darbie and im a 28 year old sahm to a crazy wild three year old boy. I have been married to my husband three years this December been together for seven and he works/travels for Siemens Energy so im a part time single mom too

cabrandy03 - Admin
Hi, I'm Brandy.  I'm a 27 year old mama to one 20 month old little girl name Lynzie.  I live in northern California (for now, we may be relocating to Seattle WA soon) with Lynzie and my husband Erik and our two little dogs Amigo and Trixie.   I love camping, hiking, scrapbooking, and cooking.

jobberwocky - Admin
Hi, I'm Chrissy. I'm a 27 year old stay at home mom to my sweet 13 month old boy named Keith. We are a military family and relocated to Texas in 2012. Prior to that we were stationed in CA and I grew up and call Washington State my home. In July, we will celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary! I spend my small amount of free time scrapbooking, reading, and am starting to sew fleece diaper covers.

So feel free to jump in whenever you're ready!

welcome

Replies

• Aradia_Garnet
    Wednesday at 12:09 PM

Hi, I'm Kat. I'm a 20 year old mother to a 7 month old daughter. I'm a SAHM while also being a full time college student. My fiance works factory for the time being until I finish college. Then I'll be the one working and he will be the stay at home dad and full time college student. I live in Canton, Ohio. I'm friendly and bubbly. I also run an Ecletic study group here in my home with other mom friends that are interested in learning different paths and parts of the Craft.

• SCL_HF
    by SCL_HF
    Wednesday at 12:26 PM

Hi Kat! Welcome to the group! What are you getting your degree in? 

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

Hi, I'm Kat. I'm a 20 year old mother to a 7 month old daughter. I'm a SAHM while also being a full time college student. My fiance works factory for the time being until I finish college. Then I'll be the one working and he will be the stay at home dad and full time college student. I live in Canton, Ohio. I'm friendly and bubbly. I also run an Ecletic study group here in my home with other mom friends that are interested in learning different paths and parts of the Craft.

• Aradia_Garnet
    Wednesday at 12:29 PM

Health Care Administration. My fiance wants his degree in Business and Technology. He wants to start his own gaming company. I like being able to help people if I can.

Quoting SCL_HF:

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

• SCL_HF
    by SCL_HF
    Wednesday at 12:40 PM

That's awesome. Sounds like you guys are pretty lucky and have things well planned out! Welcome again!

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

Health Care Administration. My fiance wants his degree in Business and Technology. He wants to start his own gaming company. I like being able to help people if I can.

Quoting SCL_HF:

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

• Aradia_Garnet
    Wednesday at 12:42 PM

Thank you! And I guess we are lucky. Been together for 3 years and have our 7 month old. And we are still together! I thought the relationship would go to hell after our little girl was born (he doesn't do well with stress.)

Quoting SCL_HF:

That's awesome. Sounds like you guys are pretty lucky and have things well planned out! Welcome again!

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

Quoting SCL_HF:

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

• SCL_HF
    by SCL_HF
    Wednesday at 12:50 PM

Gotta love it when life surprises you like that!

bouncing

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

Thank you! And I guess we are lucky. Been together for 3 years and have our 7 month old. And we are still together! I thought the relationship would go to hell after our little girl was born (he doesn't do well with stress.)

Quoting SCL_HF:

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

Quoting SCL_HF:

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

• AbbeysMom2013
    Wednesday at 8:51 PM
    Hi Kat. Welcome to the group. Sounds like you guys have a well thought out plan. I also like that you both plan on staying at home with your daughter for a chunk of time.

Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

• KylesMom409
    Thursday at 11:12 AM
    Quoting Aradia_Garnet:

Good luck with school! :)