Christmas Cafe

amotherslove205
depressed for the holidays
October 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Sometimes I forget  how blessed I really am,but things have been really going bad, first of all my daughter is 10 and she is a type 1 diabetic, the worst kind, she really dosen't have much have of a childhood, she isn't allowed to play with other kids outside because of her sugar will drop so quickly, she can't stay the night with other kids because at night i have to check her sugar every three hours, while she's asleep, I had a fulltime job and the least three years has been very hard, she's been so many days out of school, that i have went from fulltime to part time, now i'm PRN, my bills are forever doubled and not to mention I have an 12 year son that also needs me their father made some wrong choices and I'm doing it all by myself, its hard but I stay smiling, christmas is also my birthday and i usually become sad around the holidays because they eyes brighten up when they see all the new things and i can't afford not much of anything because of my decrease hours at work, just wish a breakthrough would come for these burdens to be lifted up off of my shoulders.

Replies

• pinkcsmtlgy
    October 16, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I ish I knew what to say but I will be praying for you and your family.

• brownhoney21
    October 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I don't know what to say but I will be praying for you and your family. Maybe you can put there name on the angel tree or a church will help you.Things will get better.

Christmas Cafe