Christmas Cafe

amotherslove205
depressed for the holidays
October 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Sometimes I forget  how blessed I really am,but things have been really going bad, first of all my daughter is 10 and she is a type 1 diabetic, the worst kind, she really dosen't have much have of a childhood, she isn't allowed to play with other kids outside because of her sugar will drop so quickly, she can't stay the night with other kids because at night i have to check her sugar every three hours, while she's asleep, I had a fulltime job and the least three years has been very hard, she's been so many days out of school, that i have went from fulltime to part time, now i'm PRN, my bills are forever doubled and not to mention I have an 12 year son that also needs me their father made some wrong choices and I'm doing it all by myself, its hard but I stay smiling, christmas is also my birthday and i usually become sad around the holidays because they eyes brighten up when they see all the new things and i can't afford not much of anything because of my decrease hours at work, just wish a breakthrough would come for these burdens to be lifted up off of my shoulders.

Replies

• pinkcsmtlgy
    October 16, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I ish I knew what to say but I will be praying for you and your family.

• brownhoney21
    October 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I don't know what to say but I will be praying for you and your family. Maybe you can put there name on the angel tree or a church will help you.Things will get better.

Christmas Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN