Christmas Cafe

j45505
Open Adoption Request - Mountain Time Zone {Post For Help Here}
by j45505
September 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM

If you are seeking to be adopted make your request as a reply to this post here!

Replies

• kyledavidsmom
    September 7, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Hi

My name is a Tara and i have 4 kids. My husband is the only one bringing in income. We Just found out on August 16th. That our 11 year old needs 3 teeth pulled, oral surgery to put chains in his gums, and a 3 year treatment plan for braces. He has adult teeth that never grew in. And 3 teeth that are slanted and pushing other teeth out of his mouth. He has been wearing a space maintainer since he was 5. He has had more surgeries and work done than any one i know. He has been going through this since he was 16 months old. Without doing this for him the surgeron and orthodontist said. He will lose most his teeth in a few years and dentures will not be a option. His braces will cost $5300 and the surgery he needs before them will be $3500.

We have to start this for him on the 26th of Sept. So there will be no money for christmas. I know alot of people are strugglingwith the economy. So i am only asking for help with stockings. So they will get a few little things. They are great kids and understand that their brother's teth is more important.

Thay all 4 like to color and draw and do crafts. The boys like hot wheels and army men. The girls like little pet shops and lip gloss. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

• kgalvano
    November 3, 2011 at 7:37 PM

BUMP!

• MommaForever007
    September 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM

My name is Charlene and I have three beautiful kiddos.  Spencer is 3 1/2, Nicole is 18 months, and Eugene is 2 weeks old.  My husband just graduated from college and is working diligently to get the business he just started up and running.  We are currently on a SUPER tight budget ($100 a month in groceries tight budget) and my parents are helping us supplement our bills where we are lacking every month.  I am working on making a few hand made gifts for the kids for Christmas this year but I can't help but wish there was going to be a little bit something more than just homemade super hero capes and card table tents under the Christmas tree for them on Christmas morning.  I hate to be a charity case and my husband and I look forward to the day where we are no longer accepting money/charity from other people and instead can be on the giving end of things.  Hopefully that day will come soon but for now, we are left depending on the good will of others.  If anybody wants to adopt my kids for Christmas, it would be very appreciated.

Spencer is 3 1/2 and he is a true boy.  He loves trucks, tractors, Lightning McQueen, Thomas the Tank Engine, and hotwheels.  He is in size 5T shirts, 4T pants, size 9 shoes.  He enjoys books and playing games with the family.

Nicole will be 2 in March.  She is a girly girl through and through.  She loves dressing up, playing with baby dolls, and the color purple.  She LOVES to read and can frequently be found reading books to herself.  She is in size 3T shirts and 2T pants, and size 6 shoes.

Eugene will only be a couple of months old come Christmas time so he isn't looking to be adopted as he won't have any idea what is going on and probably won't be big enough to do anything but play with the wrapping paper.  We have a couple of old toys from when the bigger kids were babies set aside to wrap for him so the older two don't feel bad, but really, Eugene doesn't need anything.

• lovenmykids
    October 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Hello! My name is Amber! I have three wonderful kids with one on the way. We have no health insurance and make to much money for medicaid so all of our money is going to doctor bills? Its horrible. We just had to buy a new van this year and we have a payment on it which is not helping.... So I need help with a 10 year old girl. She loves anything girly... She needs some snow boots or good tennis shoes she wears an 8 in woman... My 9 year old son needs a coat as we live in Idaho and he doesnt have one.... He needs good tennis shoes and snow boots and gloves. He wears a 6 in boys..... and a 5 and a half year old boy. He is into anything boyish. Little people and cars and he needs some size 12 in toddler snow boots... He also could use some gloves.... If anyone could help me it would be more than greatly appreciated as in we desperatly need the help!

• mommyofAurora
    November 23, 2012 at 4:49 PM
    My name is Gloria. My husband and I have 3 munchkins. Aurora who will be 5, 11 days after Christmas. She LOVES hello kitty, barbies, dolls, and make up. The colour pink is her fav. She is your average Girly girl. Loves icarly and hannah Montana. Loves music and singing and dancing. She wears size 7t pants and 6t shirts. Size 11 in shoes. She really needs pants, tennashoes.
    Avaeha who is 3 1/2. She was diagnosed with epilepsy when she was 10 months old. Has been on medication. Ever since. She is the strongest little girl I've ever met. After all she has gone through there is ALWAYS a smile on her face. She loves everything princess! Cinderella, snow white, and last but not least Ariel. She likes Dora, and LOVES to color. Purple is her fav colour. She loves to dance and have her hair done. She wears size 3t shirt and 3t pants. Size 7 shoes. She really needs shirts and a jacket.
    Then we have Jerome. Who is 22 months. He was diagnosed with epilepsy when he was 9 months, and as well has been on medication since. His seizures are different from most. Rather then convulsing of staring off into space... Jerome stops breathing and eventually goes unconscious. We could loose him forever with every seizure. He is so strong though. He is a little slower so he doesn't talk... but I can't wait for the day I hear "mama" come out of his mouth. He loves cars. He lays on the floor and pushes them. Watching the wheels for hours. He likes trains, and Dora. He is absolutely in love with Dora. He likes blockes and loves being read too. He wears size 4t pants and 3t shirts. He is in size 7shoes. He really needs socks, pants and shirts.

Our family has very limited income. My husband was played off his job 3 months ago. It for ed us to move in with my parents. Who own their home but have no income either. My dad is out of work waiting for back surgery #2. My mom, my husband and myself are constantly putting applications in. But we live in a very small town, there isn't much to offer. We almost had our power turned off last week but we're accepted into H.E.A.T assistance the day before the dissconnect knotice. Aurora is supposed to have her tonsils removed next Thursday the 29th because she has sleep apnea. The doctors office is 2 1/2 hours away and I don't think we're going to have the money to take her.
    I just want my littles to have something under the tree on Christmas morning. Something in their sro king so they know that they are good kids. :) because they are the greatest.

If you're looking to adopt my family I want to thank you in advance. Your thought makes a difference. Thank you for all you do! And even if you don't. Choose us, thank you for making a difference in someone elses Christmas.

P.s. please no toys with flashy lights. Avaeha and Jerome could seize from seeing flashy lights or lights that move fast.

Christmas Cafe

Previous Post Next Post