The Park Bench

ladybee2009
Oh No, Just Say No!
November 29, 2012 at 6:05 PM

If God "delivered" you from the chains that bind you, Do Not "resurrect" the ties that had you bound! God does not in any way want you to pick up the reckless habits that He has already removed from your spirit man. 

Put down the fleshly desires because it will no doubt leave a bad taste in your mouth! Setyour thoughts and desires on Christ Jesus... Psalm 34:8  O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

So whatever you feel may or may not be happening in your life, "Don't pick up what God told you to put down."  Refuse to give in, Pray and call on Jesus. He will answer your prayer!

We Share this Word of Encouragement with
Love, Faith and Hope in the LORD! Stay Blessed  Real Talk ↵ 

Like it  Declare it • Activate it • Repost it  Email it  Text it   Bless it!

Replies

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    November 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM

And we are getting a sermon why?  Some of us aren't Christians...If you're going to sermonize pleas put it in the title of your posts so that those of us who do not partake in such religion don't come for a read...some might find this offensive...I find it quite myopic

• SissyAnn141
    November 30, 2012 at 2:58 AM

"WOW" !!!!

You GO GIRL-FRIEND !!!!!!!! 

clapping

• Legaltype
    November 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Yeah, I've had a bad taste in my mouth from fleshy desires before. Don't worry, it goes away.

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    November 30, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I find I need to edit (correct) my above post...Some who are not Christian may find your topic offensive  I however find it myopic.  I was quite disappoint to find the actual topic, I came to read based upon the title...wound up with a sermon.  Leads me to believe that some Christians practice deception to spread "The Word"

• ladybee2009
    November 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM

CoeyG, I am so sorry if you feel offended!

In "NO WAY" is anything that I post to meant to offend or make anyone feel bad but, to encourage and strengthen those who need it (which are many of us). No one is perfect! I will not be offended if you "choose" not to read my post by title or otherwise. We all have a choice and there is no need for even a comment rather Christian or not my friend if it's not in your taste. It's all sent in LOVE & PEACE!!! God Bless ~

The Park Bench