The Park Bench

mhmomma
What if
by mhmomma
November 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM
You wet to someone's house and there was something that affected you physically? What would you do?

Replies

• wildlilacs
    November 22, 2012 at 5:00 PM
    Depends what it is...either tell host about discreetly, or put up w it till u leave.
  • mhmomma
    by mhmomma
    November 22, 2012 at 5:00 PM
    I'm at my moms house for thanksgiving. Well I have some strange allergy. We don't know what's causing it but I get this severe itching. It takes over my body. Feels likes bugs crawling all over me and then a stinging feeling randomly on my body. Well sitting in my moms house it started to happen. OMG!!!! Not even kidding it is so bad it brings me to tears. Well I had to go outside. My waist and arms are so red and itchy I feel so overwhelmed. Here I am sitting in the car by myself. Everyone is eating dinner and I have no appetite. My mom doesn't even care. Hasn't checked on me once. I am so not feeling the love. I'm ready to leave and not talk to her. The doctors don't even know what's wrong. Something enviotmental but what. So here I am alone in the car on thanksgiving. No love
  • mhmomma
    by mhmomma
    November 22, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    I answered below. This is at my moms house. I can't put up with it honestly. I have had a very painful rash since June. Just got rid of most if it. I feel like its going to come back. Ugh this sucks Happy Thanksgiving to me

Quoting wildlilacs:

Depends what it is...either tell host about discreetly, or put up w it till u leave.
  • CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    November 22, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Are you sure it's purely physical?  Maybe it's the stress?  

• luvmybug
    November 22, 2012 at 5:56 PM

i'm sorry * HUGS* i would just talk to my mom about it. that's pretty low that she hasn't checked on you, though.

Quoting mhmomma:

I'm at my moms house for thanksgiving. Well I have some strange allergy. We don't know what's causing it but I get this severe itching. It takes over my body. Feels likes bugs crawling all over me and then a stinging feeling randomly on my body. Well sitting in my moms house it started to happen. OMG!!!! Not even kidding it is so bad it brings me to tears. Well I had to go outside. My waist and arms are so red and itchy I feel so overwhelmed. Here I am sitting in the car by myself. Everyone is eating dinner and I have no appetite. My mom doesn't even care. Hasn't checked on me once. I am so not feeling the love. I'm ready to leave and not talk to her. The doctors don't even know what's wrong. Something enviotmental but what. So here I am alone in the car on thanksgiving. No love

• VintageWife
    November 22, 2012 at 6:03 PM
    I would be upset too.
  • HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    November 22, 2012 at 7:18 PM

aww hon! It could be sooo many things. From something she sprays or has as an air freshener to uncleaned air filters and vents. It could be something she cooks with regularly that you don't. When it cooks it becomes an aromatic and the oil particles in the air are what effect you. It could be mold or dust. Sooo many possibilities of what it could be and like Colleen said, it could also very much be a subconscious reaction to the stress of going to your mom's. Something that you have no control over. *hugs* I hope you left

• snuggiewoogie
    November 22, 2012 at 7:41 PM

(((( Big Hugs)))

hugs

• weirdkids
    November 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting mhmomma:

reason number 1 to always have benadryl on hand

• smile357
    November 22, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I used to have the same thing happen to me. It went on for about a year. It was my bodies way of dealing with stress. I know that sounds wierd but your body does what it has to to get your attention.

The Park Bench

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts