The Park Bench

CoolMommyofboys
Have you turned on the heat?
October 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM
A "cold front" came through last night. It is 73 in my house (the a/c is off). I'm cold - I like it to be about 77. Ugh!! I don't want to turn my heat in yet - I hate the smell (that first time it's turned on) and ugh the bill - hate that more

Have you had to turn on the heat? How cold is it outside?

Replies

• CreziaMommyTo2
    October 6, 2012 at 4:20 PM

its been in the high 70s low 80s here in NYC 

• CoeyG
    by CoeyG
    October 6, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Nope in fact I still have my windows open, and I'm still in shorts and tank top.  I learned a long time ago how to "climatize" myself.  Besdies my Oxygen machine puts out a lot of heat and I'm still putting the fans on sometimes.  I haven't even pulled the AC out of the window yet because of it. 

• 3dragonflies
    October 6, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Not yet... thank goodness!  it was a beautiful day here in Maine today...sun was shining and it was warm....around 75 degrees :)  Colder weather is just around the corner though :(

• lovingmommywife
    October 6, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    Yes it's 50 cold. I hate this weather
  • bebe_ju-rah
    October 6, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    Ummm..no. Lol It was 88 today. It's extremely rare that our heat is ever on! We live in south Fl
  • Jemia
    by Jemia
    October 6, 2012 at 8:13 PM

no

• snuggiewoogie
    October 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

When I get back tommorow I just gonna wait and see how chilly it is. I hope we don't have too.......

• rosebud727
    October 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM

No, we just turned off the air!

• crabtreemommy
    October 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Yep... to warm up the house in the mornings occationally. Its been pretty warm here lately... had a few cold mornings the other week. Today was 81. Tomorrow will only be 57! Yep... I know I will need the heat!

• LoriAnn87
    October 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM

nope we will not turn the heat one until it's get really cold.

The Park Bench

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN