Home Life

Featured Posts
Doordecorandmor
Scentsy
June 24 at 8:51 PM
Wax got all over very nice towels and kids clothes . What do I do to get it out ?

Replies

• klamomma2
    June 25 at 12:09 AM
    I read if you use a blow dryer to reheat it you can pick it off with a butter knife, but I don't know. You might find a few ideas on Google
  • Ambear72
    June 25 at 12:12 AM

place a paper towel on the clothes and place an iron on that to melt the wax onto the paper towel.

• MamaBear2cubs
    June 25 at 11:09 AM

Not sure. Hope you can get it out though!

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    June 25 at 3:39 PM

what kind of wax?

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    June 25 at 3:45 PM

good thing you have a Scentsy consultant in the group huh??  ;-) 

first what you want to do is heat the wax slighty with a blow dryer, and the you can scrape it off, place stain remover on it, and wash it. OR you can place an old rag over top of the wax and use an iron to heat it and see if it comes off on the rag.

• DragonInfinity
    June 25 at 3:48 PM
    Freeze the item. (put in the freezer) then after awhile you can just pick it off (it should chip off)
  • Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    June 25 at 3:49 PM

candle wax should, Scentsy is parafin wax so this may not hold true

Quoting DragonInfinity: Freeze the item. (put in the freezer) then after awhile you can just pick it off (it should chip off)

• bascha
    by bascha
    June 25 at 3:50 PM
    I've done this to get wax out of a carpet. It worked perfectly, for me. Good luck!

Quoting Ambear72:

place a paper towel on the clothes and place an iron on that to melt the wax onto the paper towel.

• DragonInfinity
    June 25 at 5:07 PM

That's what we do when the scentsy wax gets on my kids stuff. Works for us, but I leave it in the freezer for 2+ hours.

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting DragonInfinity: Freeze the item. (put in the freezer) then after awhile you can just pick it off (it should chip off)

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    June 25 at 5:24 PM

well, well, a new trick to tell my customers then  :-)

Quoting DragonInfinity:

That's what we do when the scentsy wax gets on my kids stuff. Works for us, but I leave it in the freezer for 2+ hours.

Quoting Larsbug:

Home Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts