Featured Posts
HisSweetheart07
DramCatcher- Day 2
October 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM

http://4crazykings.blogspot.com/2010/03/kids-craft-dream-catcher.html#_a5y_p=744854

Supplies: Paper Plate, Scissors, Paint, Yarn, Feathers, Beads, Hole Punch
Optional: Stickers or Markers

Cut hole using plate indent as guide. Punch holes around inside edge. Paint.

While plate is drying, tie yarn to feather. Make several knots to act as a stopper for the beads. You will need 3 feather strings. Tip: roll a piece of tape around top of yarn, like an aglet on a shoelace.  This helps young kids slide the beads on.

This took awhile because we had to sort through the beads for the perfect beads. Our paint was dry by the time we were done. You may need to wait longer or overnight. Also, the thicker the paint you use the longer it takes to dry.

Randomly string your yarn through the holes. Add a few beads for extra decoration as you go. My 4 year old needed help with this step. Decorate with stickers if you want.

Punch three holes at what will be the bottom of the Dream Catcher. Tie feathers to bottom of Dream Catcher. Hang on wall or from bed post. If your child does have a bad dream have child blow the bad dream into the Dream Catcher.

Replies

• suziejax
    October 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM

that looks simple enough! Cool!

• rocamom
    by rocamom
    October 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Those are very cute.

• steelcage
    October 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM

My girls have their own dream catchers I bought them but are obsessed with the things...I think they would LOVE to make this. We may do this over fall or winter break.

• Kmakksmom
    October 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    so cute!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts