Home Life

Featured Posts
SassyWildflower
When school gets out
April 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM

When your kid(s) get out of school for Summer break, do you tend to keep the same bedtime schedule or does it change?

Can they stay up a little later or keep the same bedtime as through the school year?

Replies

• ChancesMommy07
    April 14, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Chance is allowed to stay up later when school is out. We start doing the school bedtime again about two weeks before school starts back up just to get him in the routine again.

• SassyWildflower
    April 14, 2013 at 8:50 AM

This is my first time having to do this but I think this is what I'll be doing too.

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

Chance is allowed to stay up later when school is out. We start doing the school bedtime again about two weeks before school starts back up just to get him in the routine again.

• AnGLInterrupted
    April 14, 2013 at 9:53 AM

She stays up about an hour later.  It doesn't help the the sun sets at a later time so we kind of have to go with the flow LOL.

• SassyWildflower
    April 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM

i'm having that issue right now. G says it's not bed time b/c the sun is still awake. lOl

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

She stays up about an hour later.  It doesn't help the the sun sets at a later time so we kind of have to go with the flow LOL.

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM

When they were in school & were out for summer .. bedtime changed to later :)

• inmybizz
    April 14, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Just a hint later.

• psych_mom
    April 14, 2013 at 11:02 AM

It is later- we stay outside until after dark roasting marshmallows around the the firepit, camping out and chasing frogs.

• AnGLInterrupted
    April 14, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Black out curtains!!  I'm going to invest in some in the next week or so for Madison's room.  It won't get completely dark, but close enough.  We have some in our living/dining room right now.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

i'm having that issue right now. G says it's not bed time b/c the sun is still awake. lOl

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

• SassyWildflower
    April 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I need curtains in this house, period! LOL..We have blinds but the cats keep tearing them up =/...Maybe that will be my next investment FOR the house!

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Black out curtains!!  I'm going to invest in some in the next week or so for Madison's room.  It won't get completely dark, but close enough.  We have some in our living/dining room right now.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

• Linds2Horse
    April 14, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    He is allowed to stay up later the weeks I work from home, but when I go into the office he has to get up the same time for school so he keeps the same bed time

Home Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN