Home Life

Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
Windex Touch-Up Cleaner helps moms clean up after their kids’ bedtime routine! (VIDEO)
April 9, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Moms don't want to spend time cleaning when they could be reading or snuggling with their kids at bedtime. See how Windex Touch-Up Cleaner can help you keep your home clean during your kids' bedtime routine!

Tell Us... What sort of bedtime routine do your little kiddos have?

We're excited to hear from you!

^ The CafeMom Team

Click Here to see our tips on how to clean up while baking with your kids!

Replies

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    April 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Upsatirs at the same time every night (yeah right..lol)  we try!  They have to get into their pj's, pick out their clothes for the next day, brush their teeth and then they can read for 15 minutes. 

I like the looks of the windex touch-up!  I am going to look for it next time I go to the store.

• countrygirlkat
    April 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM
    I love Windex Touch-Up cleaner! Our bedtime routine is a bath, pj's, books and then bed.
  • la_bella_vita
    April 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM

We pick out clothes for the next day, PJ's on brush teeth and then story time!

I've never seen this, cool!

• jessicasmom1
    April 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM

clothes for next day, shower , brush teeth , floss, read and nighty night

• jessicasmom1
    April 12, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Ohh neat windex touch ups ..

• MamaMandee
    April 12, 2013 at 3:16 PM

That would be great for my bathroom the kids tend to think toothpaste is finger paint. 

• MamaMandee
    April 12, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Oh bedtime routine is getting clothes picked out for school, pjs on, teeth brushing and then bed. 

• dusky_rose
    April 12, 2013 at 4:53 PM

My son puts on his jammies, brushes his teeth and then it's story time, then bed time. I'm not one of those moms that follows the kids around cleaning after them as they go. I clean when I get around to it, story and snuggle comes first.

• lalasmama2007
    April 12, 2013 at 6:10 PM

My dd brushes her teeth, gets a shower, puts on her pjs and then listens to One Direction until she falls asleep.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 12, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I bought some a few weeks ago and like them.

Our routine is bath, brush and floss, read, prayers, bed.

Home Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts