Home Life

Featured Posts
dingysfamily
Sorry I've been MIA, but ...
February 12, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I'm still recovering from the hernia surgery & will be for quite awhile. Saw the doctor yesterday for my first follow-up and they took the staples out of the incision ... they must have had 30 of those things in there! The doctor said I've got a good 6 more weeks for a full recovery and at least 2 more months of the no lifting period. I had to get a strong pain med, the original one wasn't doing any good; hopefully this one will help. I can't sit in my computer chair but a short time before I really start hurting & have to get out. Dd will leave me her laptop if I ask her to, but I'm just not as comfortable using that as I am with my desktop. So, I'll still be MIA a good bit for a while. I'm missing CM and my groups though!!

Replies

• johnny4ever
    February 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Feel better soon.I had a Hysterectomy a few years ago with 19 Staples I remember how painful my recovery was.HUGS!

• Linds2Horse
    February 12, 2013 at 8:31 PM
    I hope you feel better soon
  • dingysfamily
    February 15, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Thanks so much everyone. I'm doing a little better as each day passes. I decided to try and check in a bit today; not sure how long I'll be able to sit in this computer chair though. I've already been in it a bit, did some bill paying before coming here ... y'all know how that its! First things first. But since I was in this chair, I wasn't leaving it until I couldn't stand it any longer and I still have a good 15 - 20 minutes left I think. I can make a quick check of a few groups I think. I do miss CM though ... a lot!!!

• meam4444
    February 26, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Hope you are feeling better!

Home Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN