Home Life

CafeMom Team
How important is it for you to keep your home clean?
February 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Life is often busy and chaotic which doesn't leave much time for cleaning your home. Wouldn't it be great to have a cleaning product which is always within reach?

We recently gave 50 moms the opportunity to try the All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. The All New Windex Touch-Up Cleaner gives people a new way to clean... DAB IT. CLEAN IT. DONE. It's as simple as that!

Tell us...How important is it for you to keep your home clean?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• jaytee
    by jaytee

It's very important to me to have a clean home. I will admit though that sometimes cleaning gets the back burner...

• critter_boo
    Very important I fee so much better when its clean
  • onecuteladybug2

It is very important to have a clean house. My house is by no means immaculate, but we try hard to keep all the hot spots extra clean.

• Barabell

Having a clean home is very important to me. I work full time and part time, and so I rely on all of us pitching in together to keep our house clean. We all have busy schedules, and so having products that make cleaning easy yet affordable is very important to me. Since we are all busy, we need to have a clean, somewhat organized house. We also have pets, and so that increases the importance of being able to clean surfaces quickly and effectively.

I'm really excited to try this new product. We have a two story house plus a basement, and so having convenient cleaning supplies on each floor that work on multiple surfaces is important to me. It's hard to find a good cleaning product that cleans multiple surfaces effectively.

• CrystalDawn2506

Its very important to keep my home clean because not wanting to have a filthy home I do not want germs lingering around ick.

• countrymomma81

It is very important to me. I am a SAHM, although a busy one. I'm often out running errands or tending to other things so I don't have all day to clean. 

• lish2127

Having a clean home is important to me, but enjoying my family is more important. I grew up with my mom only having one day off a week and she spent it cleaning all day. I certainly learned how to clean and do enjoy having a clean home, but I like to keep a balance.

• StarryRain
    I like a clean house, but it's not my number one goal, lol. I like a balance.
  • Gweneveer

Its SO important to me.  I cant sleep right if my house is a mess, lol.  

I spend more time cleaning than I would like to admit :/

• jbyrd898

It's very important to me, and I want all the ways I can to make it easier! I have two dogs, three cats and a two year old, so the house can certainly get messy.

Home Life