January 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    It needs color but otherwise I like it
  • inmybizz
    January 2, 2013 at 8:36 AM

love it!!

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    January 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    Beautiful! Just needs a pop of color! Those windows are great, the ceiling is too!
  • hugss
    by hugss
    January 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Love it :)

• sunshinepraying
    January 2, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    Very nice!
  • AnGLInterrupted
    January 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I'm not a fan of the huge, high ceilings like this.  Our first apartment had vaulted ceilings and it took forever for them to cool off, not to mention we were paying upwards of $150.00 a month for electricity (sometimes higher in the summer) and we had less than 700 square feet!!!

With that being said..  I love how clean everything looks.  I'm a huge fan of the white cabinetry.

• dingysfamily
    January 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Nope!  I'm not a fan of those ceilings ... just way to high.  Too hard to keep clean and I am not one that wants that job; also way to expensive to heat and cool.  Love the windows, but they need some kind of coverings to help keep the sun out at times ... too much sun isn't always a good thing.  Also, I would want a different color cabinet, just not a fan of white cabinet.  Also ... just a little too large for my taste; although with all my kids and grandkids they could all fit in there!!! But there again, just too big and too much to keep clean.  When you are my age you really think about these things! 

• snuggiewoogie
    January 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Now that's a Kitchen :) I love it!

Home Life