Home Life

samsbaby78
SassyWildflower, can i ask you a question?
December 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Is there any good places to walk or drive thru christmas lights? we are taking xavier to see the nutcracker at wku and i want to go see lights after the show. 

Replies

• rocamom
    by rocamom
    December 6, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I'm not her but have you tried googling?  Some times they do have web sites.

• samsbaby78
    December 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Quoting rocamom:

yea, i have looked but haven't seen anything, but i don't see a website for the etown lights but i know they are there. i think bowling green had some years ago but i dont remember where they are or know if the are still there. 

• SassyWildflower
    December 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    Ugh..beech bend stopped doing theirs and the other place idr what it was called, isn't doing theirs this year. I called ans the lady said maybe next year.
    Downtown on the square is lit up real pretty but other than that, we don't have anything :(

We were talking about heading to Nashville to see the lights at opryland this weekend if it doesn't rain.
  • SassyWildflower
    December 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    They used to do them at Basil griffin park here then they moved to beech bend...now they sold them all and don't do them anymore :(

Quoting samsbaby78:

Quoting rocamom:

yea, i have looked but haven't seen anything, but i don't see a website for the etown lights but i know they are there. i think bowling green had some years ago but i dont remember where they are or know if the are still there. 

• samsbaby78
    December 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Basil Griffin!!! i can never remember the name of that place. we may try fountian square. we go to the etown ones every year but since we will be in bg i thought i would see something new. opryland is great! so pretty. have you heard about the louisville mega caveren? they have drive thru underground lights.

http://www.louisvillemegacavern.com/lights-under-louisville.html

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Ugh..beech bend stopped doing theirs and the other place idr what it was called, isn't doing theirs this year. I called ans the lady said maybe next year.
    Downtown on the square is lit up real pretty but other than that, we don't have anything :(

We were talking about heading to Nashville to see the lights at opryland this weekend if it doesn't rain.

• SassyWildflower
    December 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    I don't think we want to drive as far as Louisville lol

Quoting samsbaby78:

Basil Griffin!!! i can never remember the name of that place. we may try fountian square. we go to the etown ones every year but since we will be in bg i thought i would see something new. opryland is great! so pretty. have you heard about the louisville mega caveren? they have drive thru underground lights.

http://www.louisvillemegacavern.com/lights-under-louisville.html

Quoting SassyWildflower:

• rocamom
    by rocamom
    December 7, 2012 at 6:02 AM

That's to bad..  I hope you guys find some good ones,.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Home Life