Home Life

Featured Posts
psych_mom
Christmas Tree- yay or nay? 11/30
November 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Replies

• SassyWildflower
    November 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Mmm no. Not a fan of the gold or the frames, personally.

• QuiltLover
    November 30, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    Nay.
  • psych_mom
    November 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I love silhouettes, but I think that this tree could have used more regular ornaments and less silhouettes. The tree does fit the space that it is in, but I don't think that it would fit many spaces, except historic homes.

• snuggiewoogie
    November 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM

It' neat but it does not have anything on the top. It needs a little something :)

• kaffedrikke
    November 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM
    Its not too bad.
  • Linds2Horse
    November 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I like it because it's different but I wouldn't personally hang silhouettes.  I hope they only have one kid because if my siblings picture was in the prominent top spot my feelings would have been hurt.

• Linds2Horse
    November 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I hang pictures of my son on our tree and I think it works.  The reason I think it works for us and not for this tree is that the frames and silhouttes aren't uniform or cohesive.  They need to ditch the black frames - there is no other black in the room.  The silhouettes are different sizes. The matting around the silhouettes are different sizes.   To make this idea work the silhouttes need to fill the frames equally - smaller frames for smaller images and larger frames for larger images; and the frames need more uniformity - all the same color; or all the same size & shape. Then I think this would be a better balanced tree.

• sweetmissy_05
    November 30, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Nay

• hugss
    by hugss
    November 30, 2012 at 3:34 PM

no way :)

• sunshinepraying
    November 30, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Nay...not with the pictures.

Home Life

Active Posts in All Groups