Home Life

Featured Posts
Linds2Horse
Score!
November 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM
I'm so excited. I have to share my huge score with my crafty friends. Michaels ha Christmas ribbon 70% off today only. Plus I just happened to shop at 3:50pm and they have a coupon for 25% off entire purchase from 4-8pm. I just bought 13 spools of Christmas ribbon for $18!! I havent picked out my Christmas paper so I bought a few different styles/colors and after I pick out my paper I"ll return the ones that don't go.

Replies

• psych_mom
    November 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

That would be fun :) Once you get the hang of it, it's really easy. After you watch some videos you'll be a pro in no time.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

I need to go get some myself to make some bows. Not sure if I am going to really need any this year other than the ones for my son's bike and my other son's UGA bean bag chair, but I love making bows, lol.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

So jealous! Great buy.

I was thinking of all of you and wishing I could pick some up to share.

I'm horrible at making bows.  I really need to sit down with a tutorial and figure it out.  Too bad we aren't neighbors, we could be ribbon / bow partners. :)

• hugss
    by hugss
    November 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Great buys, nice going :)

• Linds2Horse
    November 19, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

That would be fun :) Once you get the hang of it, it's really easy. After you watch some videos you'll be a pro in no time.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

I need to go get some myself to make some bows. Not sure if I am going to really need any this year other than the ones for my son's bike and my other son's UGA bean bag chair, but I love making bows, lol.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

So jealous! Great buy.

I'm horrible at making bows.  I really need to sit down with a tutorial and figure it out.  Too bad we aren't neighbors, we could be ribbon / bow partners. :)

This is good to know because they look intimidating.

• VintageWife
    November 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM
    Yay!
  • telecomgirl
    November 19, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Nice!

13 spools is an awful lot ;)

• inmybizz
    November 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Awesome!!  I haven't found any good deals yet  :(

• psych_mom
    November 19, 2012 at 10:01 AM

They're not, promise.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

So jealous! Great buy.

This is good to know because they look intimidating.

• AnGLInterrupted
    November 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Awesome!  :)

• Linds2Horse
    November 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Quoting telecomgirl:

Nice!

13 spools is an awful lot ;)

It is a lot; It almost fills a grocery bag. Some are the really wide spools and some of the ribbon is decorate stuff with pom-poms.

Home Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN