Home Life

Featured Posts
SassyWildflower
HLQOTD-11/15
November 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Who is in "charge" of the decorating in your home?

Replies

• MorningStarMom
    November 15, 2012 at 9:06 AM

ME...I'm the queen of this house, he just pays the bills...LOL

• SassyWildflower
    November 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I do the decorating. My hubby has no sense of style or space. lOl He helps though, with "instruction".

• inmybizz
    November 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I decorate most of the house but i don't interfere with his man cave(that's all him)...

• hugss
    by hugss
    November 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Me but have little creativity ::blush::

• sweetmissy_05
    November 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM

We don't normally decorate...but normally both of us.

• QuiltLover
    November 15, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I have always done it with no help...I enjoy the creation while I am alone in the house. I don't decorate much anymore,without the little feet around it isn't near the exciting and fun thing.....

• cafay
    by cafay
    November 15, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I do the inside,he does the outside.

• dingysfamily
    November 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Wish I could say the same ... dh does 'bring home the bacon', but I actually pay the bills and then let him know  - if he ask - how much money we have left, he rarely even asks, unless he wants to buy something.  As for queen of the house ... gotta say that honor really goes to our cats, they (we have 2 of them) think they are the owners of this place & we are here souly to serve them!!! 

Quoting MorningStarMom:

ME...I'm the queen of this house, he just pays the bills...LOL

• dingysfamily
    November 15, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Dh brings the decorations upstairs from the basement for me, & he and dd actually assemble the tree ... but once it's up they both leave it to me to decorate.  I do have to have them help though a little with some stuff that goes on the higher level of the tree; I'll just save that for the end after I've decorated the rest of it.  I also decorate the rest of the house, but will also have to ask for a little bit of help here & there ... my knees (& back) no longer allow me to stand on chairs & other furniture to get some height to reach high spots ... & I'm short.  As for outside, we haven't done that in several years.

• Linds2Horse
    November 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM
    I'm in charge of decorating but I do ask his opinion and I wouldn't do something he didn't like.

Home Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts