November 15, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Interesting but def. not my taste.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    November 15, 2012 at 7:33 AM
    Uh no
  • psych_mom
    November 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Not mine either, but the comment was made that because I had posted two rooms that were white that apparently I love white, so I am making sure that today's room is anything but white. LOL. I don't like this room all that much, although I do like elements. I love the lines on the bright pink chairs, although the fabric needs to be changed.

Quoting MichelleK41:

• MichelleK41
    November 15, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I agree, change out the pink and its good. =)

Quoting psych_mom:

Not mine either, but the comment was made that because I had posted two rooms that were white that apparently I love white, so I am making sure that today's room is anything but white. LOL. I don't like this room all that much, although I do like elements. I love the lines on the bright pink chairs, although the fabric needs to be changed.

Quoting MichelleK41:

• inmybizz
    November 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I like it..It's visually interesting to me.

• sleepy_in_va
    November 15, 2012 at 7:56 AM
    I think the only thing I really like about it us the book cases. I love pink and black together. But other than that its not my style at all.
  • iknitsweatersyo
    November 15, 2012 at 7:58 AM
    I like the piano...
  • cafay
    by cafay
    November 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Not my taste. Has no warmth. The floors look cold and its way too fancy for my house.

• psych_mom
    November 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM

I think the floor is stained concrete, which I like in some homes when done in certain finishes.

Quoting cafay:

Not my taste. Has no warmth. The floors look cold and its way too fancy for my house.

• cafay
    by cafay
    November 15, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Quoting psych_mom: really? I dont know much about stained concrete. How can you tell?

I think the floor is stained concrete, which I like in some homes when done in certain finishes.

Quoting cafay:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts