Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 20: Host a Painting Party
October 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Do you have a room in your house that you want to repaint, but just can't find the energy to get it done? Today's challenge is to host a painting party!

Buy a couple extra paint brushes and call over a few friends, relatives, or neighbors for a painting party! Not only will things get done faster, but it will be a lot of fun too!

simple smile

What room in your house needs to be repainted the most? Who would you call to be a part of the painting party?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• AmberMerrell
    October 26, 2012 at 5:36 PM
    Our whole house, minus the kitchen, needs a paint job! I'd get my 2 sisters & my bestfriend over!
  • kerryket
    October 26, 2012 at 6:00 PM

My daughter wants her room repainted, we'd probably call her brother and friends from school.

• AzariahsMother
    October 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM

My bedroom.  It was suppose to be a coral color and turned out orange, and doesn't look good with the brown walls.

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    October 26, 2012 at 6:03 PM

We've been painting our house for a year.  Right now the girls' room is next on the list.  A painting party would get it done faster!!

• alnilam
    by alnilam
    October 26, 2012 at 6:35 PM

getting ready to do some painting, starting with the kitchen and hadn't thought about it before but when the kitchen is done the living room is next. I have been to a paining party many years ago and think its a great idea to have one , sssoooo when we do the living room which will be soon we are going to try to put together a paint party, got my fingers crossed lol. so now who to invite? I think it will be a combination of family and friends.

• Tink0711
    October 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    My bedroom (ok it's df's room too lol) needs paint.

Maybe the bathroom too.
  • mama2b100808
    October 26, 2012 at 8:00 PM

my room needs to be repainted and i would call my sils to help me. 

• frankiesma530
    October 26, 2012 at 8:15 PM

We can't paint, we rent.

• Shalavee
    October 26, 2012 at 8:18 PM

We did this before we got married and before our first child was born. It was a fabulous idea. Three rooms were painted. And we had fun. I could use another painting party now as the second baby's due in four months.

• mommyto3bees
    October 26, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    Can't paint ,need real walls to paint lol
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts