Home Life

rocamom
My Gram!!
by rocamom
October 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM

This is my Dads mother, my Gram.  She is holding Nicholas (he's 8 1/2).  She passed away before she was able to meet her 2 Great Granddaughters.  Tomorrow marks 7 years of her passing.  I miss her SO much.  She was an amazing Grandmother to her 3 Grandkids and Great Grandkids for the short time she knew them.  She taught me what a loving relationship was with her husband as well as how to have a great time with family..  I miss her and wish she was here but I know she's with me ALWAYS.  She's with my Grandfather and I know that's where she will be happy :)

Replies

• AnGLInterrupted
    October 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM

(hugs)  I'm sorry hun.  It's never easy to lose the ones you love.  I'm sure she's looking down from heaven with tons of love for you guys.

I think about my grandfather (mom's dad) often.  He died years before I met my DH and years and years before DD came along.  I often wonder what he would have thought of her.  LOL  He'd probably be wrapped around her finger just like everyone else!!  :)

• rocamom
    by rocamom
    October 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM

My Grandfather passed away when I was a Freshman in High School.. I miss him so much.  He wasn't sick and it was VERY unexpected.  I think that's what made it the hardest.  What also makes it hard is that I am NOT close with my moms parents and yet they are still here.  Not that I wish them dead but just that it stinks that the ones I'm close to aren't here anymore.. :(

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

(hugs)  I'm sorry hun.  It's never easy to lose the ones you love.  I'm sure she's looking down from heaven with tons of love for you guys.

I think about my grandfather (mom's dad) often.  He died years before I met my DH and years and years before DD came along.  I often wonder what he would have thought of her.  LOL  He'd probably be wrapped around her finger just like everyone else!!  :)

• MichelleK41
    October 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

• dingysfamily
    October 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM

• psych_mom
    October 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Hugs.

• SassyWildflower
    October 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM

such a precious, priceless photo. 

((HUGS))