Home Life

Featured Posts
rocamom
when do your kids shower/bath?
by rocamom
September 28, 2012 at 8:01 AM

My son is 8 and I'm starting to get him into the routine of a morning shower. I LOVE IT and he seems to complain LESS.  He LOVES taking a bath but not a shower as much.  However he's 8 and barely fits in the tub when he lays down hahahah..

I do let him take a bath SOME of the time.. 

Well I just thought I would ask when do your kids shower?

Replies

• AnGLInterrupted
    September 28, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Madison takes a bath/shower in the evening.  It's part of her routine that helps to get her settled for the night.

• ChancesMommy07
    September 28, 2012 at 8:11 AM
    Chance takes his shower before bed. He's 5.
  • MorningStarMom
    September 28, 2012 at 8:23 AM

My kids take their baths in the afternoon, they're 2 & 4...

• amysurrogate
    September 28, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Older DD (20 y/o) usually takes morning showers, and younger DD (16 y/o) takes night showers because she has 2 LOs. 

• hollydaze1974
    September 28, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    all of us shower at nite (not together) :) but morning are so hectic for us, getting that out of the way at nite, makes morning easier
  • sleepy_in_va
    September 28, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    My oldest dd normally showers with me during the day. Our 2yo ds showers with hubby at night and then I give Elayna a bath in the evenings most of the time.
  • SassyWildflower
    September 28, 2012 at 8:45 AM
    They take their baths in the evening after dinner. Helps them wind down before bed.
  • liz.1986
    September 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    In the morning.
  • Rowdys.Mommy
    September 28, 2012 at 8:47 AM
    My son takes his bath at night time.
  • the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    September 28, 2012 at 8:51 AM

They all take a shower in the morning.  Though, at the moment we only have 2 showers (putting a 3rd in the bathroom downstairs when we can afford it) and have 3 kids.  So, two will take a shower one morning, and the next day only 1 will.  So, basically the younger two take a shower every other morning while the oldest (13) takes a shower every morning.

Home Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN