Home Life

CafeMom Team
How do you care for your plants during the change of seasons?
September 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM

We gave moms a Cool Wave pansy plant and asked them to enjoy it with their families. We think that these plants will be an excellent addition to their landscape.

Read about their experiences below!

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• KristinRox
    September 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Wow.. you got a lot! 

I love them! They are all so pretty! 

Quoting splatz:

I was completely expecting A plant. Not this many. I was really suprised when the Fed Ex man showed up at my door with this huge box.

How gorgeous are those purple ones?

These definately exceeded my expectations. 

• lalasmama2007
    September 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM
    Quoting splatz:

I was completely expecting A plant. Not this many. I was really suprised when the Fed Ex man showed up at my door with this huge box.

How gorgeous are those purple ones?

These definately exceeded my expectations. 

Wow! They look in great condition considering that they were shipped to you.
  • natesmom1228
    September 21, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I have one veggie garden and 2 flower garden. I don't really maintain them in the winter. Most of them die out and come back next year. I will pull the rest of the veggie garden by the end of next week.

• natesmom1228
    September 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Quoting allabout11708:

In a hanging pot :-)

Very pretty. I love the butterfly.

• copperswifey
    September 21, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I don't. I let them die :/ lol

• copperswifey
    September 21, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I am surprised how good they look out of the box. Very pretty! :)

Quoting romalove:

Photo: Burpee Cool Wave Pansies

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

Very excited to see how they grow!

• goddess99
    September 21, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Interesting, I love pansies.

• copperswifey
    September 21, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Very cute!! :)

Quoting allabout11708:

My planters on the porch

• Leelee1008
    September 21, 2012 at 12:40 PM

oh so pretty. I love pansys they are so pretty and really stand up to the cold weather we get on the east coast.

Quoting romalove:

Photo: Burpee Cool Wave Pansies

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

Very excited to see how they grow!

• Charizma77
    September 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    Great pics. Thanks for sharing!

Home Life