Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
How do you care for your plants during the change of seasons?
September 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM

We gave moms a Cool Wave pansy plant and asked them to enjoy it with their families. We think that these plants will be an excellent addition to their landscape.

Read about their experiences below!

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• allabout11708
    September 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM

In a hanging pot :-)
  • allabout11708
    September 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM

My planters on the porch
  • allabout11708
    September 20, 2012 at 2:52 PM

My little helper giving Cafemom the thumbs up for allowing us to participate :-)
  • cemcnair
    September 20, 2012 at 4:32 PM
    Hi, I'm Courtney, I live in NW Arkansas. I generally do a vegetable garden, but my flower garden needs serious work!!
    My husband just called and said my plants arrived today! Yay! Of course I have a late meeting so I won't get to play with them until tomorrow, but he took them inside for me and I can't wait to see them! Thank you for helping my flower garden, CafeMom!!
  • cemcnair
    September 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM
    Does anyone know if we need to bring them in during the winter? I was planning on putting them in our (very heavy) concrete pots on the porch....
  • frankiesma530
    September 21, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I got my plants yesterday...they were so much prettier than I thought they'd be.   I usually plant flowers in the rock bed for a pop of color but since they sent me 3 separate plants, I'm going to bring one in the house to add to the ambience. :)  I can't wait to put these in place outside, I've found that activities in the yard are very zen.  As of right now, our landscape is very plain so I'm really looking forward to seeing them grow.

• KristinRox
    September 21, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Id love to have plants... but I kill every plant I ever get. Plants and me just dont mix. 

• KristinRox
    September 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM

So pretty~ 

Quoting allabout11708:

My planters on the porch

• lalasmama2007
    September 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    Quoting romalove:

Photo: Burpee Cool Wave Pansies

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

Very excited to see how they grow!

Pretty!
  • lalasmama2007
    September 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    Quoting allabout11708:

My planters on the porch

Cute! I love the little owl too!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts