Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
momoffour2013
My thing
January 26 at 12:29 PM
I found what works for me and so happy about it. It is something I can continue to do the rest of my life and it isn't difficult or hard to stay on track. I m so excited about starting this new journey.

I have been counting my calories but I am starting to not count them as much now because I am eating a lot less now without counting because I get fuller quicker. I just stop eating when I m content, not when I m overstuffed anymore. I am drinking 99 ounces of water daily. That is what my body has been missing which is why my weight kept flip flopping. It isn't flip flopping anymore. I am still at 196.0 which is still good cause it hasn't been a week yet and I am in my third week, still down two pounds. I am doing a little exercises but it isn't a lot or extreme. It works for me. It is around 10 minutes a day and fits with my schedule. Sometimes I walk but it isn't a must anymore but I do it for the dogs exercise and my dd likes spending that extra time with me. That is pretty much it. I can still eat what I want. I also have a juicer once a day that helps burn belly fat.

I even went to Fugiyama's steak house last night and ordered a whole plate of rice, veggies, shrimp and steak. I ate all the veggies, shrimp and steak and only ate a third of my rice. I did have a lot of white sauce but I didn't gain anything and I ate pretty late last night. I even had a cup of brandy and coke afterwards so I am feeling really excited about not putting on weight.

And I am happy I found the thing that works for me.

Replies

• MixedCooke
    January 26 at 12:47 PM
    That’s awesome! Congratulations on discovering the right path to a happier and healthier you. I’m starting a weight loss competition at work on Sunday and I’m very competitive so I’m hoping that will be what will motivate me to stay on track since I fall off the wagon every weekend!
  • momoffour2013
    January 26 at 1:57 PM
    I hope it works for you and hope it keeps you on track.
  • momoffour2013
    January 26 at 1:57 PM
    How many people have signed up for this competition?

Quoting MixedCooke: That’s awesome! Congratulations on discovering the right path to a happier and healthier you. I’m starting a weight loss competition at work on Sunday and I’m very competitive so I’m hoping that will be what will motivate me to stay on track since I fall off the wagon every weekend!
  • MixedCooke
    January 26 at 2:58 PM
    4 but we haven’t asked our only guy on our shift because he is on vacation. They even upped it to a $20 buy in! 😳

Quoting momoffour2013: How many people have signed up for this competition?

Quoting MixedCooke: That’s awesome! Congratulations on discovering the right path to a happier and healthier you. I’m starting a weight loss competition at work on Sunday and I’m very competitive so I’m hoping that will be what will motivate me to stay on track since I fall off the wagon every weekend!
  • momoffour2013
    January 26 at 4:22 PM
    Well that is a good number of people. I hope you win.

Quoting MixedCooke: 4 but we haven’t asked our only guy on our shift because he is on vacation. They even upped it to a $20 buy in! 😳

Quoting momoffour2013: How many people have signed up for this competition?

• letstalk747
    January 27 at 9:31 PM

Great, keep us posted.

• lia28
    by lia28
    January 29 at 12:01 PM

I has chosen HCG is the best weight loss technique to lose weight.

I had lost 40 pounds in two weeks. By waist is now 45.

Previously it is 51.

• momoffour2013
    January 29 at 12:25 PM
    What is that?

I would love to lose weight that fast but that cannot be healthy at all.

Quoting lia28:

Previously it is 51.

• momoffour2013
    January 29 at 12:25 PM
    I will.

Quoting letstalk747:

Great, keep us posted.

• Luvmy2babies22
    January 29 at 5:50 PM
    I know a bunch of people who did that a couple years ago. They gained it all back. It's not a long term solution and most people don't learn long term changes from it. They like the quick fix. It's another yo yo gimmick.

Quoting momoffour2013: What is that?

I would love to lose weight that fast but that cannot be healthy at all.

Quoting lia28:

Previously it is 51.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts