Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
sanj1213
Coffee
May 19 at 1:59 PM
That's how I get my mornings started. If I don't drink coffee I'll be running on empty before noon lol.
What gets you going in the morning?

Replies

• othermom
    May 19 at 2:20 PM

I have coffee first thing in the morning too

• mcginnisc
    May 19 at 2:25 PM

I drink 1 cup of black coffee in the morning as well as 1 cup of decaf. 

Since I didn't get my decaf this morning, I'm drinking a cup of half caf now. 

• coala
    by coala
    May 19 at 2:36 PM

I need my coffee and about an hours worth of quiet while I drink it.  My kids know to leave me alone until my cup is empty.  They even come in my office and look in my cup to see how much longer than have until they can start bothering me.  LOL

• Mommy2Malaika
    May 19 at 3:00 PM

I do a glass of water and breakfast. Thankfully I've never really been a coffee drinker except for when I was in college so it's almost non-existent in my life.

• TigerofMu
    May 19 at 6:25 PM

I love my coffee :).  I drink it with a scoop of Inspire Protein, usually Cafe Bella.

• egyptian_mommy
    May 19 at 6:40 PM

Mobile Photo

Me.
  • lalasmama2007
    May 19 at 8:52 PM

I've only recently started drinking coffee.

• Hotmom38
    May 19 at 8:54 PM
    4 cups of coffee
  • hugss
    by hugss
    May 19 at 9:33 PM

LOL .. definitely coffee here too :)

• sanj1213
    May 19 at 10:08 PM
    LOL! Aww :)

Quoting coala:

I need my coffee and about an hours worth of quiet while I drink it.  My kids know to leave me alone until my cup is empty.  They even come in my office and look in my cup to see how much longer than have until they can start bothering me.  LOL

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN