Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
darbyakeep45
Spring Weight Loss Challenge - Week 2 Weigh in
March 14 at 5:24 AM

How did you do this week ladies?  Share with us!

Replies

• darbyakeep45
    March 14 at 5:25 AM

It has been a crazy busy week for me, but I managed to lose 3 pounds...mostly water weight to be honest.  But, 3 pounds is 3 pounds.  I ate much better this week but didn't get any workouts in.  I'm coming down with something and hope to rest up this weekend.

• youllneverknow
    March 14 at 7:29 AM
    HW:249
    SW:198.6
    Week 1:196.8
    Week 2:195.8

Ill take it because I seriously pigged out last week a couple times haha
  • imperfect511
    March 14 at 9:38 AM
    Challenge start weight: 143
    Week 1:144
    Week 2: 142.4

Well at least I'm down from last week. haven't lost much in 2 Weeks! But its ok, my eating isn't always the best. I need to work on it.

Goals are to keep going with the 30 day fat burn workout, keep drinking lot of water and get below 142.
  • charlotsomtimes
    March 14 at 10:21 AM

I'll weigh in the morning probably. I'm hoping to see 153 (last check was 154.5)

• audmom1218
    March 14 at 10:44 AM
    Still no scale! That part is killing me! Probably the hardest part of this challenge! Another bad week for strength (I did do one kettle bell night) but I kept up with my running and did 11 miles this week. Eating has been fairly good. I did have two non paleo cheats though, (a shot of baileys in memory of my good friends grandfather at his funeral and a Samoa...darn Girl Scouts!) pants are down to a size 10 so that's awesome! Almost halfway through my paleo challenge.
  • jbarker9
    March 14 at 11:08 AM

Measurements are still the same from last week: 197lbs, and 45" waist measurement.

I only did one workout this week, and couldn't finish it. I have to have bloodwork rechecked on Tuesday to make sure everything is ok with my muscles, because I accidentally got bloodwork done after doing an intense workout, and one of my labwork values was through the roof. I'll probably do a workout tomorrow and Sunday, then rest Monday so my values aren't skewed.

I have always had an issue with having a weird soreness to my muscles after working out - it's different from the "normal" good pain you feel. It seems to be getting worse, as it doesn't matter what I do or how much or how little, I hurt for two days after. And the treadmill workout I did earlier this week about killed me - I can't even fast walk at 3.6mph without looking like a zombie.. my legs feel so stiff and unnatural. I'm hoping the blood work thing isn't actually an issue but a coincidence, but I'm starting to wonder.

Anyway - It's beating me down because I want to be more active, but I'm tired of hurting. I also need to stop binge eating at night. I was doing so good. Hopefully next week is better.

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 14 at 12:24 PM

I'm back on the wagon after gaining ten pounds in February due to grief eating. 8( I've lost one pound this week. Hopefully, next week we have a better turn out. I'm 34lbs away from my next goal.

• 3kidz123
    March 14 at 7:36 PM

Started at 143.5 and I missed the week 1 post but I weighed in today at 136.5.

My pre Joey weight was 133 so I'm getting close to that. (Joey is 6 months but I gained 60 pounds durring my pregnancy)

• Mi_Chelly
    March 15 at 2:35 AM

This was a very bad week for me.. I was just overly tired. I wasn't getting any sleep (Average for this past week has been 3.75 hours). Ugh. I couldn't wake up, I would get my son onto his bus, change to head out for my walk, sit down to put my shoes on, and wake up five hours later of stairing at the wall... 

But on a good side, I didn't gain any weight lol. 

SW: 227.8
    W1: 222.4
    W2: 222.4

I have stopped with measurements until my appt, I want to make sure I am actually measuring correctly before I put so much effort into them (oh who am I kidding, I already put a lot of effort into them lol).

Next week will be better! I am hoping I can get more sleep, and I want to play on my Total Gym lol. 

• Franklyna
    March 15 at 6:42 AM
    Last week 177.8lbs
    Today : 174.3lbs
    Lost 3.3 lbs
    But the best thing that happened to me was
    Starting insanity,I am on day 4 and I can't believe how trimmed and good I feel ;)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN