Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
SexyDiva19
I am officially... and starting out pics
September 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM

fat and out of shape!! I mean I knew I was but not to this extent. I'm 5'2 and 177 pounds. I have been looking for some exercises to do and found an app called Nike Training Club. I chose a beginners workout for 30 minutes and lets just say I wasnt even halfway through before sweating was pouring off my face and my heart was galloping to the moon.

I hate that I have allowed myself to get to this point. I have noticed lately that I have been getting short of breath when walking recently and that's not good considering that I am only 25 (bday was 2 days ago).

I currently have a headache from hell and I'm tired but I'm sure tomorrow will be much worse with muscle soreness. When just starting out is it ok to do 30 minutes every other day until my body gets used to it?

I have a question for ladies with bigger boobs. What do you wear while working out? While working out my boobs are all over the place lol so I need a good sports bra or something? Any suggestions?? Thanks!

Back:

Side:

Front:

Replies

• darbyakeep45
    September 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Hugs mama!  You can do this!  I have big boobs too:)  I wear a VERY supportive sports bra.  Sometimes people will wear 2 sports bras so they get extra support.  Good luck!

• SexyDiva19
    September 12, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    Thanks for the hugs and the tip! :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hugs mama!  You can do this!  I have big boobs too:)  I wear a VERY supportive sports bra.  Sometimes people will wear 2 sports bras so they get extra support.  Good luck!

• JerseyAirGurl
    September 12, 2013 at 10:58 PM

We all start somewhere love... Glad you are starting the journey. Remember it's a process and with determination... And honest hardwork... You will reach your goal! Welcome to the group.

• SexyDiva19
    September 13, 2013 at 2:59 AM
    I've been wanting to lose weight for about 2 years now. I've been apart of this group for 2 years as well, i just keep starting and stopping my journey.

I read your journal btw. Way to go and congrats on your weight loss!!!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

We all start somewhere love... Glad you are starting the journey. Remember it's a process and with determination... And honest hardwork... You will reach your goal! Welcome to the group.

• emtgirl885
    September 13, 2013 at 5:39 AM
    You can do it! It is ok to start off doing every other day, until your body gets used to it.
  • SexyDiva19
    September 13, 2013 at 6:57 AM
    Thanks. I plan on find every other day for 30 minutes and then gradually building from there. It's hard starting out!

Quoting emtgirl885:

You can do it! It is ok to start off doing every other day, until your body gets used to it.
  • MomTiara19
    September 13, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Its always hard to begin.I have been dieting for a week and I have really had to hold myself accountable.It is paying off though.Just take note of whenever you stay on track,make a healthier choice,or exercise.I am my own cheerleader and it works!

I know you can do it.See you at the finish line:)

• SexyDiva19
    September 13, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    Thanks for the encouragement! I'm using MyFitnessPal to track calories and using Nike Training Club to exercise in 30 minute intervals.

How much are you trying to lose?

Quoting MomTiara19:

Its always hard to begin.I have been dieting for a week and I have really had to hold myself accountable.It is paying off though.Just take note of whenever you stay on track,make a healthier choice,or exercise.I am my own cheerleader and it works!

I know you can do it.See you at the finish line:)

• ninjakids
    September 13, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    Do some yoga (YouTube Jillian Michaels yoga meltdown its on there) after you workout to lessen DOMS
  • SexyDiva19
    September 13, 2013 at 7:13 AM
    What is DOMS? Muscle soreness?

Quoting ninjakids:

Do some yoga (YouTube Jillian Michaels yoga meltdown its on there) after you workout to lessen DOMS

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts