Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
kiyaannsmom
stretch mark cures?
July 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM
While pregnant with number 2 I got stretch marks pretty bad. Do any of you mommas know anything to use/do to get rid of them?

Replies

• Noni2319
    July 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    I don't. So here's a bump.
  • LalasMommy1125
    July 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I think its pretty genetic unfortunately. My mom's stretch marks are almost totally gone so I am hoping she passed that trait down to me!

I do use witch hazel because I heard its good for scars, but who knows if its really working.

• kbishop8688
    July 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

they say cocoa butter, shae butter and thick creamy lotions.. however, i have noticed some are fake, so i never tried it.. I have seen some good results doing the it works wraps I guess.  I looked at it and they have a cream that takes scars away. I don't know, didn't dive in, maybe you'd like to take a peek?

• kiyaannsmom
    July 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM
    Would love to look!

Quoting kbishop8688:

they say cocoa butter, shae butter and thick creamy lotions.. however, i have noticed some are fake, so i never tried it.. I have seen some good results doing the it works wraps I guess.  I looked at it and they have a cream that takes scars away. I don't know, didn't dive in, maybe you'd like to take a peek?

• roxysmommy
    July 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM

They are yours to keep forever :) The dark color will fade with time, but will not go away.

• charlotsomtimes
    July 25, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I wish!   17 years after having my youngest...I still have them. They are not dark anymore, but they are DEFINTIELY there : /

• jlmc
    by jlmc
    July 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Vitamin e oil or cocoa butter and toning! After dd mine turned white and I could hardly see them, now after ds it is fading but I know it will be noticable til I tone up. which I am in the process of doing

• zombieskayer
    July 25, 2013 at 5:07 PM

They have all these things that are suppose to worlk, but really strentch marks are stubborn but they fade in time. Kinda sucks but hey, whatever. Mine are easliy an inch wide and some of the smaller ones are fading and the big ones are purple -_-" I hear weight loss helps to... I'll let you know on that one when I figure it out myself lol!

• caham
    by caham
    July 25, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I don't think there is any one thing that works for everyone, and unfortunately, most things won't work. Some may help. Bioil (found at Walgreens and Target) some swear by, it didn't work for me but does hydrate your skin nicely.mi also have done It Works wraps and defining gel and have some improvement, but they are not gone! A friend I knew in college used the defining gel, 13 years after having twins and her stretch marks are pretty much gone now! I have her pictures on my profile page if you want to look. If there was a "magic cream" that worked for everyone, no one would be sporting any stretch marks!

• JamieBue38
    July 25, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN