darbyakeep45
Weekend Plans
June 29, 2013 at 6:53 AM

What's going on this weekend ladies?

Replies

• Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    June 29, 2013 at 6:55 AM
    Hmmm...today, pump it class then home to chill I guess. Nick is running a race tomorrow morning in CT so he's leaving this afternoon to stay at my cousin's house for the night. Thinking I may take the kids to see Monsters University.
    Tomorrow after Nick gets back we're going to VT for a mini vacay. Staying with his parents but doing our own thing during the day. We'll be there until Tuesday.
  • charlotsomtimes
    June 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM

two zumba casses this morning- then...nothing  : /

• musicpisces
    June 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Today: long run (on way too little sleep), then nap (because of said little sleep!), then not totally sure.  We've been taking care of my MIL, and I'm making lasagna for dinner, but it's also the hottest it's been all summer, so I may save that for another night and maybe we'll BBQ!

Tomorrow morning I may go for a short run with a friend, or bike or swim (since after my long runs, I need to move, but running isn't always feasible or practical!).  Then we're meeting someone and her kids at the river for some fun, then likely dinner together.  We're really looking forward to that!

• Stefanie83
    June 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    Jason's birthday is today but he's working all weekend so we went out for pizza last night and I'm making a cake tonight. :)
    We went to the park this morning and hopefully tomorrow too
  • 3Xthelove
    June 29, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    I've been up at Sesame Place for the last few days with the kids. We stopped to see the Liberty Bell on the way up here.
  • mamaof3forlife
    June 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM
    Wk2d3 of c25k and L2D8 JM 30 ds in the morning and yard work in the afternoon
  • wahmx3
    by wahmx3
    July 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Monday was Canada Day(same as July 4th for you all) so we enjoyed a weekend away! I did 2 5k walks which was good and actually lost a pound over the weekend....I normally gain 1-2 pounds on summer weekends.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health