Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

darbyakeep45
Tuesday Exercise
April 30, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Any workouts today ladies?

Replies

• kristy95
    April 30, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I reeeaaally want to exercise but I am going on my 3rd day of hardly being able to stand because my calves hurt SOOO bad! after insanity :( I usually LOVE after workout muscle burn, but this is terrible!

• dee06
    by dee06
    April 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I am having the same pain for the same reason right now. For me it hurts just for a little bit when I get up but once I get moving around I'm ok. Now walking down stairs is what gets me. I have to walk down some stairs to get to my apartment and that is the worst. 

Quoting kristy95:

I reeeaaally want to exercise but I am going on my 3rd day of hardly being able to stand because my calves hurt SOOO bad! after insanity :( I usually LOVE after workout muscle burn, but this is terrible!

• ashley9603
    April 30, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Im either going to run at the park this morning or on the treadmill....hopefully the park.I usually do around 6 miles.

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    April 30, 2013 at 7:45 AM

finally did body beast bulk arms today.

• aprilsalcro
    April 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    Turbo fire or JM
  • Silvertears1275
    April 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM

The plan:  16+ minutes running and then walk out the rest of my 45 minutes of childcare at the rec center.  I'm kinda hoping I can hit 20 minutes.  We'll see.  =)

• maddiemommy2009
    April 30, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    Planning on hitting the gym after work. I know I'll be tired ......m any advice or suggestions I can use to boost my energy
  • kristy95
    April 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Yes, the stairs are horrible! I have a few loads of laundry to do and the washer and dryer are down in my basement. :(

Quoting dee06:

I am having the same pain for the same reason right now. For me it hurts just for a little bit when I get up but once I get moving around I'm ok. Now walking down stairs is what gets me. I have to walk down some stairs to get to my apartment and that is the worst. 

Quoting kristy95:

• darbyakeep45
    April 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    4 mile run
  • CrazedMomof2
    April 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Core Cardio and Balance.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health